• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Reaches 95% Positive Reviews on Steam. CDPR Thanks Players

Very very good game that I'd recommend now. Hopefully they understand that releasing unfinished broken games is not going to be taken lightly and no amount of good reputation built up the years before will help you there.

Synless

Outside of no mans sky this is one of the great gaming comebacks.

It's just a great shame that they handled the launch window and resulting fallout in the way that they did instead of being honest.
FF14 and Fallout 76 come to mind. Those are easily the four top comebacks I can think of.

GHG

Gold Member
FF14 and Fallout 76 come to mind. Those are easily the four top comebacks I can think of.

Excuse Me Lol GIF

I gave that a go the other week with all the Fallout TV show hype, and no, it's still absolutely awful. I didn't play it at launch so goodness knows how bad it must have been at the start.

200 hours on the ps5 version. And I still have one more playthrough with male V in the future. Best city, best characters, best combat.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
CDPR always has been high on my list even with the subpar launch of CP2077. The momentum of Phantom Liberty will hopefully make the 2nd game what the first could have been.

Arachnid

It’s so good. My first play was hacking/stealth as corpo, then big guns as a streetkid. Wanna do melee / nomad when I can find time
Hacking/stealth corpo is PEAK. I'm doing a katana run right now as nomad, and it is nowhere near as good. Honestly might respec back into hacking/stealth :messenger_tears_of_joy:

hussar16

I mean i dont get the praise .the game is a good 85 metacriti now. Is it amazing no not at all. Alot of design decisions were made where the game just has quests but not enough activties etc.its kind of a dead world still.hopefuly the sequal thinks more about the rest not just quests. I hope they make it like saints row 2 where activtues and missions drive your streer cred

Pedro Motta

Loved the game, even when it launched it ran perfectly for me. Still one of the best storytelling in the videogame format.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
It was still fucking shitty releasing a game in this state.

Also on PC

Good on them they unfucked it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom