• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Stream Announced for Thursday August 24, 4:00 PM CEST

Draugoth

Gold Member
Get ready for the next episode of REDstreams, where our hosts @Lilayaah and @AlicjaKozera , together with their guests: Kacper Niepokólczycki (Lead Environment Artist) and Gabe Amatangelo (Game Director), will discuss several features that come with the next major update and #PhantomLiberty expansion! Gameplay included

nuyFndh.png

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Time to dive into this now that the game is finally completed. But where is that juicy PS5 physical edition though? CDPR better announce that shit next week.

Hugare

Very excited

One month before release, so they are probably confident about those features that they will add to the game

Wanna see police chases

Markio128

Yeah, one of the few things that I disliked about the game is the current upgrade system. I felt like I was choosing certain abilities that I didn’t want because it was the only way to get abilities that I did. On that note, I’m really interested in the upgrade changes.

All the other changes also sound really positive too, so I can’t wait to get stuck into the game again.

Last edited:

Mozzarella

Why stream? isn't it better if they show it at Gamescom where they will show the DLC too? its weird why split it? one showing is better.

Arachnid

Can't wait. I loved the original game, so more Cyberpunk at even better quality sounds swell.

Please, for the love of god, find a way to make new game plus work.

Freeman76

This will be the bomb shit. I'm also glad I had faith in CDPR enough to risk some investment cash in them when they tanked, they're up 20% already and when this releases to critical acclaim that will only get better.

Cyberpunk 2077 is in my top games of all time but i'd be an idiot to get hyped about anything CDPR announces every since its launch. I dont expect anything mind blowing. I can guarantee they'll use some mods maybe add some new skills new clothes slightly better AI, and call it a day. Ideally for me to get hyped would be new major side quests and characters in the base game that tie in with the DLC, complete rewrite of the Lifepaths and actually make them have gameplay and story impact, complete overhaul of the stealth gameplay(non-lethal animations rework, better rewards for non-lethal, etc.) more explorable interiors with actual worthy upgrades/clothes/weapons to find and a few more. But lets be serious, none of the shit will be done.

Cyberpunk 2077 is in my top games of all time but i'd be an idiot to get hyped about anything CDPR announces every since its launch. I dont expect anything mind blowing. I can guarantee they'll use some mods maybe add some new skills new clothes slightly better AI, and call it a day. Ideally for me to get hyped would be new major side quests and characters in the base game that tie in with the DLC, complete rewrite of the Lifepaths and actually make them have gameplay and story impact, complete overhaul of the stealth gameplay(non-lethal animations rework, better rewards for non-lethal, etc.) more explorable interiors with actual worthy upgrades/clothes/weapons to find and a few more. But lets be serious, none of the shit will be done.
Its sequel will be the best game they ever done. Cyberpunk 2077 is more witcher 2 in that they had to learn to make an fps rpg/ semi immersive sim.

Last edited:

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
My main playthrough is on pause till this new overhaul update comes along with Phantom Liberty. Cant wait.

intbal

"spy thriller genre"

Uh..
Cyberpunk is a genre.
Spy thriller is a completely different genre.

You're game won't exactly be Cyberpunk any more.

Whatever. I hope people like it.

Top Bottom