• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 will have mocapped sex scenes.

I wish someone with balls and a big enough name would actually have real nudity and sex in a real retail copy game. Just one time, just once to break that stupid stigma. I want an AO rated game on a physical disc for a high profile game.

It will only take one time to do it if a game like say gta did it then outlets would change their minds about not selling AO rated games.

Besides what the hell is the difference. If its mature you're supposed to already be an adult to buy or play it. And those same stores that won't sell wont sell a AO game will sell unrated movies.

I really wish someone big would do this, the hype and controversy and attention would grant CD projekt millions in sales from that alone.

I'm just sick of M only meaning language or violence. I want other forms of M stuff in games.

when you're mature then you have real sex.... = no need for sex in games...

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not satisfied until I know if I can have sex in the exact same manner as in my own personal life, and if I can't, I will cancel the shit out of this company with my incessant Twitter warfare. There better be options for having 2 dicks touching end-to-end and also options for scissoring like how real gay people do it or else this is kinda homophobic.

Actually the approved method of gay sex is docking. (Do NOT google that)

Last edited by a moderator:

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Holy shit, that must have been really weird for the actors to do haha

Reminds me of something I heard an actor say on a talk show once. Before any sex scene, he always gives the same disclaimer to his acting partner. "I just want to say, I'm sorry if I get an erection, and I'm sorry if I don't."

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
jeez, so many immature people here lol

people doing the motion capture are professionals and actors. they are getting paid well for it. i don't think they would be feeling embarrassed. it's far worse for actors in movies because that shit is shown to thousands/millions of people and needs to be way more believable. for this, it's just their motion. nobody will even know or care who had to do it for a video game.

that said, i hope Cyberpunk has a lot of hot women we can bang. what i'd give for improved sex scenes with Triss/Yennefer/Shani :messenger_winking:

i'll be playing as FemV so i hope we can bang some other females (since i'm a straight guy...don't want to see myself being fucked by a guy)

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Exclusive footage of the mocapped sex scene recording.

UltimateDeadlyCats-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Here’s my issue with explicit sex compared to violence, it’s just awkward as hell when your married to watch other people bang... I don’t care for it sorry hope you can skip it...

Ovek

7Member7
i'll be playing as FemV so i hope we can bang some other females (since i'm a straight guy...don't want to see myself being fucked by a guy)

Already confirmed, it wouldn't be very inclusive if you couldn't have some lesbian rubbing action going on.

Cool. I just hope the animation won't be as stiff and unnatural as in Witcher 3 (especially the facial animation...)

That was really off-putting to me in an otherwise nice looking game.

Top Bottom