• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition Up for Pre-Order

Cha

Looks like a good set. Would get it if I could. A proper release date would be nice though.

Gradon

It's really telling when the Danganronpa 2 LE is still in stock NISA Europe store at £60.
Either way I've got this preordered via my American friend. 👍

Yasumi

Banned
It had to be done.
qxZd8Sj.gif

Eblo

Awesome, managed to snag an order. I needed me some official Dangan merch. Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I feel pretty hyped for the game now.

monokuma%20dance.gif

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This game is already out in Japan, isn't it? Do we have impressions?

SephLuis

This game is already out in Japan, isn't it? Do we have impressions?

The game is great. Only problem is pacing between the action parts and the visual novel parts.

Also, do not expect a shooter. This is more like a puzzle game which you use a gun.

Most enemies can be easily defeated if you know which kind of bullet you should use and there are a lot of rooms that challenge you to use specific types of bullets to clear a room without being detected.

I had fun with the game and the story is great. Some padding thought.

akileese

I was able to order it but only by logging out of my account. If I stayed logged in I kept getting that white page where I couldn't do anything.

ss-hikaru

The game is great. Only problem is pacing between the action parts and the visual novel parts.

Also, do not expect a shooter. This is more like a puzzle game which you use a gun.

Most enemies can be easily defeated if you know which kind of bullet you should use and there are a lot of rooms that challenge you to use specific types of bullets to clear a room without being detected.

I had fun with the game and the story is great. Some padding thought.

If you guys have ever wanted to make fun of me, I would recommend getting this game.

Yeahhhh.

I wasn't sure if I'd like the game but you guys are making me all excited XD Not...Toko style excited though... ^^;

Hmm, gonna pass on this one. I'm a big pretty fan of the series, but I'm kind of a fan in spite of the plot instead of because of it. I think the main plot is kind of silly and I only really enjoy the game for the murder mysteries. The main plot just doesn't do it for me, and since the game is pretty much all world-building without murder mysteries I think I'm gonna pass.

I feel the same as you. Though the $65 price tag for the LE had me opt me anyway.

Zakard

Big fan of Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair. I havent followed Another Episode that much. Since its as Spin-Off I am a bit afraid I wont like it. Any advise? The CE looks nice, wish they would always include the full Soundtrack.

Top Bottom