• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT++| Bearer of...Seek...Seek...Lest

ArynCrinn

Banned
Thanks for the suggestions, but I am under extreme restrain due to my locked SM. Improving slowly, but I am trying out everything available to me (all the possible weapons and combinations)

Stats

Use the Mace! Or just fully upgrade a Kitana weapon and use that, Blacksteel I think you could use, as well as possibly the Uchi? No idea on the Beserker Blade or Chaos Blade, although I'd recommend both if you can get lucky enough to snag a Beserker Blade. Also a Raw Black Dragon Sword might work well.

In regard to the ice cat, just use a fully upgraded kitana weapon to keep distance when needed to dish out damage from distance, then once you can get in close enough switch to the Mace (using the Stone Ring) and try and stunlock his ass plus it hits hard fully upgraded on NG. Then swap back to the kitana and continue, only swap to the Mace when in close and in a safe spot. Otherwise don't take the risk.

Rings I'd recommend are the Cloranthy +1 or +2, Ring of Blades, Stone Ring and 1st/2nd/3rd Dragon rings if you have them, or Flynn's Ring if you have it as you'll be going in really light anyway. You could always change the Flynn/Dragon rings for the Red Tearstone if you feel good like that, it'll explode your damage output. But mostly the fight is all about punishing his recoveries when he leaps or dashes for a swipe or two, just always have enough stamina to roll. Like I said Brightbug can help here a lot too if you want. Charcoal Pine Resin can help too since he's somewhat weak to fire, or Infuse whatever weapon with Fire.

Edit - If you're using the Agape Ring, just go Stone Ring, Ring of Blades, and either Flynn's Ring or Red Tearstone. Wear the Penal Mask too if you want to lower your equip even more. My preference in your situation would be just go with the invisible leggings, Engraved Gauntlets, and Penal Mask.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
What's the usual PVP soul level? I keep getting my ass beat on the lava bridge and I'm assuming it's because I'm at a much lower level than those I summon.
As far as I understand it there generally aren't any caps when it comes to summoning invaders on your own right?

I'm at SL 126. Is my build dumb as hell? I'm not really PVPing as such, just trying to farm some humanity lol, mainly in it for PVE

VGR 34
END 20
VIT 16
ATN 6
STR 20
DEX 44
ADP 32
INT 7
FTH 5

Tarkus

What's the usual PVP soul level? I keep getting my ass beat on the lava bridge and I'm assuming it's because I'm at a much lower level than those I summon.
As far as I understand it there generally aren't any caps when it comes to summoning invaders on your own right?
They are either 2 soul memory tiers above you or 3 below.
Make that 5 below according to fextralife.

GulAtiCa

It's done via Soul Memory. Your level means nothing in terms of who you face.
Here are the tiers: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Soul+Memory
Calculator to see who you pair up with/etc: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator

What level are you anyways? What is your current Soul Memory?

At lv 126, you are likely a little low.

Easy_D

never left the stone age

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Should've been using the Ring of Life Protection or Soul protection

Yeah. But I managed to win a fight now through skillz. (Managed to push a poor soul into the lava after we ended up on the ledge after I did a shield break on him)
I'll start a new dude once SotS hits. Mainly in it to beat the DLC now and then return to Dark Souls 1 and beat that. This makes me realise how dumb Soul Memory is though, people who aren't very good might end up at the higher tiers because they die often and then get to play against people who might have a high SM because they're good and have played a long time :/

Tarkus

Yeah. But I managed to win a fight now through skillz. (Managed to push a poor soul into the lava after we ended up on the ledge after I did a shield break on him)
I'll start a new dude once SotS hits. Mainly in it to beat the DLC now and then return to Dark Souls 1 and beat that.
Did you throw your "I'm sorry" balls when he fell?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
That's easily about level 200 give or take so SM wise.

That explains so much. Basically PVP will be a shit experience forever on this character then. Since I can't raise my levels without also raising the SM roof.
Now I truly understand what a dumb system it is. Had it just been level based I'd be chilling with the SL 120 duders.

xezuru

Yeah, Soul Memory is all kinds of stupid, if they wanted to stop low-level twinking trolls to get end game gear on a early character, they should have just kept the Soul Level ranges from previous games and add progression brackets of oh you went past these area/boss milestones. It's disgusting having someone invade you just to troll, yet you have no chance at all because they have so much levels/stats over you they can literally just tank the hits and f you over.

Been off DKS2 for a while, was doing a run to get a character to SL150 for PVP purposes and get the Agape ring to lock him there, but I don't own the DLC so i just kinda fell off.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
YES!!!! I did it, killed F###ing Aava at <40K SM. My first weapon's durability dropped to near breaking point and had to switch to a secondary weapon during mid-fight (open inventory and frantically selecting another weapon), that labour of 1-2 hours daily for more than a week.

Stay dead you bad kitty
C768F9C8C729F38337167A956AB9609A002E1E11

GulAtiCa

The worst part is that because they added that ring that absorbs souls, it's now much easier for lower level invaders to continue to troll people. So if they ever made the Soul Memory limit in hopes of preventing stuff like that, well congrats, you just made it easier for low level invaders..

Ostinatto

I haven't played DSII since launch, i finished twice back then and now i can't remember where are the bosses xD

the big castle?
a little dragon
a big red dragon
the catacombs
that fancy place with the big fallen skeleton dragon

Mistel

Banned
I haven't played DSII since launch, i finished twice back then and now i can't remember where are the bosses xD

the big castle?
a little dragon
a big red dragon
the catacombs
that fancy place with the big fallen skeleton dragon
That's pretty much all of them post midway through the game give or take a few.

NEO0MJ

YES!!!! I did it, killed F###ing Aava at <40K SM. My first weapon's durability dropped to near breaking point and had to switch to a secondary weapon during mid-fight (open inventory and frantically selecting another weapon), that labour of 1-2 hours daily for more than a week.

Poor kitty :(

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Poor kitty :(

Actually Bad kitty, killed me more than 150 times before I could lay it to rest. Ironically Spears and Leo's ring, works best against cats (even in popular media; Reminds of a young king Leonidas facing a beast with just a spear in the movie 300).

Patience and precise strike(s).

Actually Bad kitty, killed me more than 150 times before I could lay it to rest. Ironically Spears and Leo's ring, works best against cats (even in popular media; Reminds of a young king Leonidas facing a beast with just a spear in the movie 300).

Patience and precise strike(s).

Kitty will get a revenge, soon

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Hm, I think I'm just gonna scrap my current run in DS2 and just get the upgraded version next Friday, the PC ver is cheap on Amazon UK at £20.

The Bloodborne hype made me ache for whatever new souls content I can get my hands on :lol. I hope my motheboard/GPU replacement get to me in time. They both spontaneously died while I was watching a Bloodborne stream. Possibly out of jealousy. Can't wait to rush to the Cathedral of Blue and get dat covenant so I can protect low level players against invading dicks.

Was reading up on Bloodborne and don't see any form of soapstones. Basically invasion bells and co op bells only. No notifications for invaders entering your world either. Seems like fight clubs won't be a thing.

Mistel

Banned
Bloodborne has killed PvP ;( ...........and this thread
It'll be like halo is/was probably. Some will eventually go back to an older installment/s say from reach to 3 because they enjoy the mechanics and game play whilst most stay with the newer release. It'll pick up again for the latter releases I assume as well.

Bloodborne has killed PvP ;( ...........and this thread

I think a lot of people will come back to Dark Souls 2 PVP. Bloodborne is great, but the PVP is seriously broken. It can still be enjoyable, but I don't think the PVP will have lasting appeal unless they release some PVP patches.

Auctopus

For those of you which enjoyed the first part of the interview, Peter Barnard has finished translating Part 2 of the Dark Souls 2 Design Works interview: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157885498#post157885498

It's an incredibly eye-opening, candid interview with the lead directors and other members of staff. It's a long read (and will get longer) but entirely worth it. As a Souls fan who was left underwhelmed by DS2, this has really illustrated some of the reasons why it might've not lived up to my expectations and made me really want a DS3 delivered by the same team.

Enjoy!

randome

Whats a good build based around dual poison spotted whips +5? I'm enjoying the hell out of them, but I dunno what armor to use. I have the rat crest ring and the sanctum gauntlets for extra poison damage, but am stuck on the other stuff. Thinking about using a manslayer as a close up weapon, but am wondering if there are better katanas with low strength reqs.

Thanks!

Mogwai

For those of you which enjoyed the first part of the interview, Peter Barnard has finished translating Part 2 of the Dark Souls 2 Design Works interview: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157885498#post157885498

It's an incredibly eye-opening, candid interview with the lead directors and other members of staff. It's a long read (and will get longer) but entirely worth it. As a Souls fan who was left underwhelmed by DS2, this has really illustrated some of the reasons why it might've not lived up to my expectations and made me really want a DS3 delivered by the same team.

Enjoy!

Very interesting read. I really like the comments on all the areas.

Seems like the DS2 team has learned a lot for future titles.

Mistel

Banned
Whats a good build based around dual poison spotted whips +5? I'm enjoying the hell out of them, but I dunno what armor to use. I have the rat crest ring and the sanctum gauntlets for extra poison damage, but am stuck on the other stuff. Thinking about using a manslayer as a close up weapon, but am wondering if there are better katanas with low strength reqs.

Thanks!
There's the uchi but that's just the same as the manslayer without the poison aux but only requires 10 str. You might as well just two hand a manslayer instead and make use of your poison build.

lupinko

Hey SoulsGAF, I got to play DSII SotfS today at Yodobashi Camera today as From Software brought it for people to try out.

It was only demoed on PS4, it was 60fps and 1080p, the image was very crisp and the 60fps was smooth like butter, or I can't believe it's not butter.

I'm not a Souls player (I do have DS:ptD on Steam which I'm going to download now), so I kept dying a lot, and I told the FROM dude that it was just too hard. It didn't stop me from playing though haha.

Besides the promo pamphlet, they give you a cleaner thingy.

0v8kxlxl.jpg

Now as a result of trying out DSII today, I'm going to order a wireless dongle for my 360 wireless silver pad so I can play DS: PtD on my PC. :D

Levyne

Banned
Now as a result of trying out DSII today, I'm going to order a wireless dongle for my 360 wireless silver pad so I can play DS: PtD on my PC. :D

Hmm, I wanted to blurt this out since i just happened to read this when catching up on my subscriptions:

JUST IN CASE since it is likely to happen, the dongle you receive will probably be a knock off, just by probability. It is super hard to get an official wireless dongle no matter where you order. They work fine but the drivers won't be automatic. You'll have to go into device manager and find the new object once you plug it in once Windows attempts to find it, and match it to the Windows Common Class controller driver.

You can see a bunch of other people with a similar issue here, but that page of similar threads make the problem seem bigger than it is, haha.

lupinko

Hmm, I wanted to blurt this out since i just happened to read this when catching up on my subscriptions:

JUST IN CASE since it is likely to happen, the dongle you receive will probably be a knock off, just by probability. It is super hard to get an official wireless dongle no matter where you order. They work fine but the drivers won't be automatic. You'll have to go into device manager and find the new object once you plug it in once Windows attempts to find it, and match it to the Windows Common Class controller driver.

You can see a bunch of other people with a similar issue here, but that page of similar threads make the problem seem bigger than it is, haha.

Oh no, I bought a knock off, I wanted to go OEM but the Microsoft ones are known to short out as they're apparently poorly built.

The bootleg is cheaper and is probably the same build, so might as well save money. Also in my last thread about it, some gaffers recommended the knockoff.

Levyne

Banned
Yeah I've heard that too, about the shorting problem.

Just wanted to make sure you knew about manually assigning the driver is all, just in case. If you already knew I apologize :p

zma1013

How difficult would it be for me to play this with my friend? I live on the East Coast and he lives in Hawaii. I know this doesn't have a password system like Bloodborne, but I heard it has something kinda like it where you choose a god or something. What do you guys think the likely hood of us getting matched up would be if we tried to play the new version on PS4 based on how the original works?

Hey SoulsGAF, I got to play DSII SotfS today at Yodobashi Camera today as From Software brought it for people to try out.

It was only demoed on PS4, it was 60fps and 1080p, the image was very crisp and the 60fps was smooth like butter, or I can't believe it's not butter.

I'm not a Souls player (I do have DS:ptD on Steam which I'm going to download now), so I kept dying a lot, and I told the FROM dude that it was just too hard. It didn't stop me from playing though haha.

Besides the promo pamphlet, they give you a cleaner thingy.

0v8kxlxl.jpg

That poster looks SO GOOD!!

I wish they made presentation here in Mexico but I doubt it =(

How difficult would it be for me to play this with my friend? I live on the East Coast and he lives in Hawaii. I know this doesn't have a password system like Bloodborne, but I heard it has something kinda like it where you choose a god or something. What do you guys think the likely hood of us getting matched up would be if we tried to play the new version on PS4 based on how the original works?

The Name Engraved Ring system works pretty darn well. Each of you choose a God, and then you are much more likely to be able to see each other's signs. I've done a lot of co-op with my brother like this, and when we both have the ring on we almost always see each other's signs within 10-30 seconds.

Mistel

Banned
The only things that would be an issue are one of you being summoned before the other and getting out of soul memory range. Other than those it should be fine.

Oh yeah, that was the other thing I was gonna ask about was the soul memory. Doesn't it get removed in NG+?

It doesn't, but you should be fine regardless. Using the Name Engraved Ring also extends your Soul Memory range. So as long as one of you doesn't spend, like, 10 hours farming souls without the other you should be fine.

This update will be deployed at the following time -
4/1 2:00 AM PDT
4/1 5:00 AM EDT
4/1 10:00 AM CET
4/1 6:00 PM JST
See below for a full list of changes:
• Weapon "Thief Dagger" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Broken Thief Sword" increase of the poise damage amount and decrease of the durability level.
• Weapon "Manikin Knife" addition of the bleeding effect
• Weapon "Royal Dirk" increase of the attack power of the counter attack, and the durability level
• Weapon "Red Rust Sword" increase of the poise damage amount, attack property changed to slash during the both-handed normal attack
• Weapon "Sun Sword" Menu display changed to "slash / thrust"
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Sword" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Mail Breaker" increase of the damage amount at the fatal blow
• Weapon "Spider’s Silk" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Espada Ropera" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Manikin Sabre" addition of the bleeding effect
• Weapon "Melu Scimitar" increase of the durability level, increase of the necessary soul for repair
• Weapon "Washing Pole" attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack, one-hand dash attack, both-handed dash attack
• Weapon "Chaos Blade", "Blacksteel Katana" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Thorned Greatsword", "Moonlight Greatsword" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Bluemoon Greatsword" decrease of the necessary soul for repair
• Weapon "Mirrah Greatsword" increase of the necessary skill level and the status correction value, decrease of the attack power and the durability level
• Weapon "Black Knight Greatsword" decrease of the necessary attunement
• Weapon "Old Knight Greatsword" decrease of the necessary strength, increase of the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Hand Axe", "Battle Axe", "Bandit Axe" increase of attack power
• Weapon "Infantry Axe" decrease of the necessary strength, the consumption of dexterity and stamina, and the durability level, increase of the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Gyrm Axe" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Dragonslayer's Crescent Axe" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Butcher's Knife" increase of the poise damage amount and the HP recovery amount during attack
• Weapon "Lion Greataxe" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Giant Stone Axe" increase of the attack power and the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Gyrm Greataxe" increase of the attack power, the poise damage amount, and the durability level
• Weapon "Black Knight Greataxe" increase of the poise damage amount, decrease of the necessary attunement
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Greataxe" increase of the durability level, attack property changed to slash during both-handed strong attack
• Weapon "Morning Star" increase of the bleeding effect
• Weapon "Reinforced Club" increase of the attack power, decrease of the durability level
• Weapon "Handmaid's Ladle" addition of the adaptation positive correction, increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Blacksmith's Hammer" increase of the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Black Dragon Warpick" attack property changed to thrust
• Weapon "Aldia Hammer" attack property changed to thrust, increase of the necessary dexterity, and the status correction value
• Weapon "Pickaxe" attack property changed to thrust, increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Gyrm Great Hammer" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Iron King Hammer" increase of the status correction value and the durability level
• Weapon "Malformed Skull" addition of the bleeding effect
• Weapon "Old Knight Hammer" increase of the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Great Hammer" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Sacred Chime Hammer" decrease of the stamina consumption amount
• Weapon "Spitfire Spear" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Gargoyle Bident" increase of the necessary strength, status correction value, and the attack power of the counter attack, decrease of the necessary dexterity
• Weapon "Dragonslayer Spear" attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack and both-handed strong attack
• Weapon "Heide Lance", "Heide Greatlance", "Chariot Lance" increase of the stamina consumption amount during dash attack
• Weapon "Grand Lance" increase of the stamina consumption amount and the durability level during dash attack
• Weapon "Great Scythe" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Great Machete" increase of the attack power, decrease of the stamina consumption amount
• Weapon "Full Moon Sickle" increase of the attack power, the poise damage amount, and the durability level
• Weapon "Crescent Sickle" increase of the attack power and magic attack power
• Weapon "Scythe of Nahr Alma" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Bone Scythe" increase of the attack power and , decrease the durability level and the status correction value
• Weapon "Scythe", "Santier's Spear" Menu display changed to "slash / thrust"
• Weapon "Mastodon Halberd" increase of the poise damage amount and the weight
• Weapon "Black Knight Halberd" increase of the Fire attack power, addition of the necessary faith
• Weapon "Old Knight Halberd", "Knight Halberd", "Old Knight Pike" increase of the poise damage amount, Menu display changed to "slash / thrust"
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Warpick" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Claws" increase of bleeding attack power
• Weapon "Malformed Claws" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Manikin Claws" addition of the bleeding effect
• Weapon "Whip" increase of the status correction value
• Weapon "Notched Whip" increase of the bleeding attack power and the status correction value
• Weapon "Bloodied Whip" increase of the attack power
• Weapon "Old Whip" decrease of the damage amount at the fatal blow
• Weapon "Olenford's Staff" increase of the cast speed
• Weapon "Bell Keeper Bow" decrease of the attack power, the status correction value, the necessary strength, the necessary dexterity, and the weight
• Weapon "Smelter Sword", "Drakewing Ultra Greatsword" attack property changed to thrust during both-handed strong attack
• Weapon "King's Ultra Greatsword" increase of the poise damage amount, physical property damage reduction, dark property damage reduction and the durability level
• Weapon "Pursuer's Ultra Greatsword" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Ultra Greatsword" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Crypt Blacksword" increase of the physical property damage reduction
• Weapon "Black Knight Ultra Greatsword" increase of the fire attack power, addition of the necessary faith
• Weapon "Old Knight Ultra Greatsword" increase of the poise damage amount
• Weapon "Lost Sinner's Sword" increase of the fire property damage reduction , attack property changed to thrust during both-handed rolling attack
• Weapon "Stone Twinblade" increase of the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Twinblade" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Benhart's Parma" increase of the magic property damage reduction
• Weapon "Iron parma" increase of the reception ability
• Weapon "Llewellyn Shield" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Drangleic Shield" increase of the magic property damage reduction
• Weapon "Shield of the Insolent" increase of the dark property damage reduction
• Weapon "Stone Parma" increase of the lightning and fire property damage reduction
• Weapon "Grand Spirit Tree Shield" increase of the fire and magic property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
• Weapon "Moon Butterfly Shield" increase of the physical property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
• Weapon "Slumbering Dragon Shield" increase of the physical, lightning, and cursing property damage reduction
• Weapon "Chaos Shield" increase of the physical, magic, lightning, and dark property damage reduction, decrease of the reception ability
• Weapon "Wooden Shield" increase of the magic and lightning property damage reduction and the reception ability
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Shield" increase of the durability level and the weight
• Weapon "Bone Shield" increase of the physical and magic property damage reduction
• Weapon "Drakekeeper's Greatshield", "Greatshield of Glory" increase of the durability level
• Weapon "Sunlight Parma" increase of the lightning and poison property damage reduction
• Weapon "Blossom Kite Shield" increase of the magic and poison property damage reduction
• Weapon "Wicked Eye Greatshield" increase of the physical property damage reduction
• Weapon "Bound Wooden Shield" Menu display changed to "Parry / Strike"
• Weapon "Transgressor's Leather Shield" increase of the dark property damage reduction and weight
• Weapon "Vessel Shield" increase of the fire property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
• Weapon "Umbral Dagger" increase of the damage amount at the fatal blow
• Weapon "Retainer's Short Sword" increase of the necessary attunement and the magic correction value, decrease of the necessary strength
• Weapon "Ice Rapier" increase of the attack power of the special attack during strong attack, decrease of the shot speed
• Weapon "Eleum Loyce" decrease of the necessary faith, increase of the durability value
• Weapon "Bewitched Alonne Sword" increase of the durability value, attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack, one-hand dash attack, and both-handed dash attack
• Weapon "Drakeblood Greatsword" increase of the attack power and the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Sanctum Mace" increase of the poison attack power
• Weapon "Yorgh's Spear" increase of the durability level and the attack power of the counter attack
• Weapon "Rampart Golem Lance" increase of the stamina consumption amount during dash attack
• Weapon "Wrathful Axe" increase of the durability value, decrease of the dark correction value, Adjustment of the special attack triggering time during both-handed strong attack
• Weapon "Possessed Armor Greatbow" increase of the durability value and the status correction value
• Weapon "Sorcerer's Twinblade" decrease of the necessary strength, the necessary dexterity, the necessary faith, and the stamina consumption amount, addition of the magic correction
• Weapon "Ivory King Ultra Greatsword" increase of the necessary attunement and the magic attack power, addition of the magic correction
• Weapon "Aged Smelter Sword" increase of the durability level, attack property changed to thrust during both-handed strong attack
• Armor "Astrologist's Robe", "Astrologist's Gauntlets", "Astrologist's Bottoms" decrease of the weight
• Armor "Mask of Judgment", "Manchettes of Judgment", "Tights of Judgment" increase of the resistance to poison
• Armor "Black Witch Veil" increase of the resistance to magic and curse
• Armor "Black Witch Domino Mask" decrease of the HP decreasing rate
• Armor "Peasant Hat" addition of the faith positive correction, addition of the attunement negative correction
• Armor "Peasant Attire", "Peasant Long Gloves", "Peasant Trousers" addition of the adaptation positive correction, addition of the attunement negative correction
• Armor "Syan's Helm", "Syan's Armor", "Syan's Gauntlets", "Syan's Leggings" increase of the resistance to fire
• Armor "Singer’s Dress" increase of the resistance to magic, fire, lightning, and dark
• Armor "Vengarl's Helm" addition of the vitality positive correction
• Armor "Rusted Mastodon Helm", "Rusted Mastodon Armor", "Rusted Mastodon Gauntlets", "Rusted Mastodon Leggings" increase of the resistance to dark
• Armor "Old Knight Helm", "Old Knight Gauntlets", "Old Knight Leggings" increase of the toughness
• Armor "Looking Glass Mask" addition of the faith positive correction
• Armor "Agdayne's Cuffs" addition of the faith positive correction
• Armor "Llewellyn Armor", "Llewellyn Gloves", "Llewellyn Shoes" increase of the toughness
• Armor "Creighton's Steel Mask", "Creighton's Chainmail", "Creighton's Chain Gloves", Creighton's Chain Leggings" increase of the resistance to bleeding
• Armor "Cale's Helm" addition of the dexterity positive correction and the endurance positive correction
• Armor "Bell Keeper Helmet", "Bell Keeper Bellyband", "Bell Keeper Cuffs", "Bell Keeper Trousers" increase of the resistance to lightning
• Armor "Mad Warrior Mask" addition of the adaptation positive correction
• Armor "Targray's Helm", "Targray's Armor", "Targray's Manifers", "Targray's Leggings" increase of the resistance to lightning
• Armor "Retainer Robe" increase of the resistance to fire
• Spell "Soul Appease" working to anything else other than Hollows.

Tarkus

Phew. My heart dropped when I saw my primary weapon on the list. Luckily it's just a requirement change. My shield is getting a boost also.

Ugh, like those two katanas need more damage. Fuck.

The BK Halberd doesn't need anymore attack power FROM. Mine is doing 650-ish now gah.

Lances are nerfed in terms of stamina consumption. That's a good thing.

Tarkus

They've raised the stamina consumption for all of the lances.
Good, people spamming R1 and charging you all the time was getting old. Too much damage with too fast of a weapon imo.

It looks like they upped the durability of most of the weapons with special attacks. That'll be fun. Fucking Ice Rapier though.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I just ordered DS2 for 360 and I watched matthewmatosis' review and i found out there's a new version coming out in a week and

really i just feel like a dope :( did i goof? will the vanilla version be worth playing?

Top Bottom