• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Universe Online is now playable on PS5 natively (higher framerates, load times, smoother transitions) | XBS version coming in Q2

BTmOlP2.png

JaksGhost

From the FAQ on their site:
What is different about DCUO on PlayStation 5?

The native version of DCUO on PlayStation 5 can better take advantage of the system's hardware for stronger performance, smoother framerates, faster load times, and natively runs at 4k. The game itself is identical to the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
This was legit the best MMO experience I've ever had back when it came out. I played it on PS3, then PC, then PS4.

It's archaic at this point but its style, atmosphere and charm make up for a lot. Plus the movement skills are great (flying and acrobat at least) and the combat is still great. Feels awesome to beat the shit out of some mob.

Amazing that this is still going. And amazing we've never had a sequel.

buenoblue

I was working near someone who I haven't worked near for like 10 years today, and we talked about how he used to play DC Universe online back then.

Now I read this hours later. How fucking weird. I haven't thought or mentioned that game in 10 years 😲🫨😮😂😂

Ozzie666

Game is on life support and pay to win more than ever.
The effort for the new content is questionable,it's being milked to no end. Just like Everquest 1 and 2.

Game was great when it had a decent player base.

Last edited:
Top Bottom