• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Island 2 is available for Game Pass on Xbox consoles

Draugoth

Gold Member
Microsoft has already announced the latest games for February 2024 on Xbox Game Pass, and none of them is Dead Island 2. However, out of nowhere, the game is available on Microsoft's service.

dead-island-2-is-available-on-game-pass-v0-icrx1ebpg1kc1.jpeg

The game isn’t up on Game Pass for PC but it can be played via the cloud.

Dead Island 2 was in the "Free Play Days" program last week, so it doesn't look like that's happening again this week. On the web, several X/Twitter users are sharing that they are downloading the game:

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Fuck. Wish it was pc too. Would love to try it on there.

Otherwise when it hits $24.99 I’m in.

skyfall

Ok you can play the game on pc gamepass ultimate via the cloud, will give it a try tonight

Last edited:

Pimpbaa

Damn out of nowhere. Definitely a game I had my eye on for a while but considering game prices I had to prioritize to other game first.

Jaybe

The developer’s blog post says this is for Game Pass Ultimate members. So does it not work for just Game Pass Console members. I can’t remember the last time this occurred since the Gears Hivebusters DLC, I believe.

Awesome news for all of you! Dead Island 2 is making its way to Xbox Game Pass for Ultimate members!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
The most 10-out-of-10 7-out-of-10 game I've played in years.

I meant it in a good way!
I’ve never heard this but I completely understand what you mean. Sounds like a fun drunk game lol.

Top Bottom