• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Island 2 is performing tremendously strong on Game Pas

UFka182.jpg

bender

What time is it?
I was excited when it was announced for Game Pas. I asumed all the people on GAF that hyped it up might be onto something, but it turns out they glosed over the games isues. I'm not trying to be cras, but those people can bite my shiny metal as. I gues I'll have to find new humans to take advice from.

Add it to pc gamepass you cowards.
I could have sworn it was, I downloaded and played a game with Tank like Zombies and breakable weapons. Rage quit and deleted it and now it's not there on the gamepass page anymore.
Where did it go?

Edit-never mind I forgot I downloaded it on the XBone in the bedroom. I knew I played it somewhere but I hated it so much I quit.

Last edited:

mdkirby

Feels a bit like those random things on Netflix, where on release it was poorly received, both critically and commercially, then suddenly when it’s later put on Netflix it somehow resonates and finds an audience.

calistan

I was excited when it was announced for Game Pas. I asumed all the people on GAF that hyped it up might be onto something, but it turns out they glosed over the games isues. I'm not trying to be cras, but those people can bite my shiny metal as. I gues I'll have to find new humans to take advice from.
I liked the gore, but the button-bashing combat is exhausting. I called it quits when I got to the clown bos.

Ozzie666

Developers took a lump sum, succeed or not. At least that is how I understood it. How many subscriptions did it bring in or retain. That's all the matters.

It's doing well, compared to what exactly?

Portugeezer

Developers took a lump sum, succeed or not. At least that is how I understood it. How many subscriptions did it bring in or retain. That's all the matters.

It's doing well, compared to what exactly?
Doing do well MS is now cancelling the 4 PS5 ports.

Last edited:

Beechos

I bought it due to the word of mouth. Highly overrated. Can't really think of one thing this game does better compared to dying light besides the zombie decap gore.

winjer

Gold Member
Releasing this game as an Epic Store exclusive was a massive mistake.
It should have been day one on all PC stores, especially on Steam.

Top Bottom