• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding currently free on EGS

Thanks! I just got it in the recent humble choice, its a cool game that is worth playing. What is the difference between the base game and the directors cut?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Great game, but they already gave it away not long ago. Plus it was just in a Humble Choice with other games for $12.

Hopefully that’s the only repeat.

jonnyp

Thanks! I just got it in the recent humble choice, its a cool game that is worth playing. What is the difference between the base game and the directors cut?

I haven't played the DC but from the videos I've seen it it seems to add a lot of the quality of life improvements I wished was there when playing the original base game.

GHG

Still too expensive. I should get paid to play the game.

Don't worry, I've purchased it everywhere to offset this nonsense.

Own the DC on Playstation, Steam and Epic.

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Highly recommended.

You may hate it, you may love it, but definitely try it.

I didn't think I would like it and ended up loving it.

Super excited for the sequel.
This! I understand someone not wanting to risk paying for it but if it's free it's a no brainer.

You may hate but it could also end up being your game of the generation

calistan

Man, I rarely use the Epic launcher so every time I load it up it makes me jump through hoops with updates, reenter my password, wait for an email confirmation... Then I find I've already got the game.

Teslerum

Already got it when Epic gave it away the first time and they gave away the Director's Cut by mistake. :)

(They never took it from me as well.)

Last edited:

Hugare

Great game

At this price, even better

Also, best version of the game. They've removed the Monster energy from the DC version.

Outrageous

Top Bottom