• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Launch Trailer live stream

molasar

Banned
I feel sorry and happy for those who want to wait 8 more months to play it. Happy because you will at least get to experience it.

The launch trailer definitely made me want to play it.

longdi

Banned
lol mr kojima does it again.
Amazing trailer. Cant hear properly though, i think the actors are mumbling through their lines.
Cant believe his team got this game out so soon.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Hard to say how spoilery it is, its still pretty cryptic and as per usual Kojima is overlaying bits of dialog/vo with footage from different scenes in order to create a certain impression.

Worth watching for the visuals I'd say, if nothing else DS is going to be a truly striking looking game.

mejin

giphy.gif

SS501

Neo Member
All these trailers give me MGSV vibes and that's not good to me cause i like story heavy games and MGSV showed so many amazing cutscenes in trailers with the implication that there are way way more to come, then when the game released it turned out that he showed everything in trailers and that the game's story was very thin.
Worried that this is the case here too...

GrayChild

All these trailers give me MGSV vibes and that's not good to me cause i like story heavy games and MGSV showed so many amazing cutscenes in trailers with the implication that there are way way more to come, then when the game released it turned out that he showed everything in trailers and that the game's story was very thin.

You can grow mushrooms out of your piss. What more do you want out of the game?

imsosleepy

never knew that. I'm not watching this trailer. So close to release! I want to wonder what is going on the world as long as I can :D

GymWolf

I don't wanna watch because of the spoilers, but how in the fuck i'm supposed to resist with all the dick in the hand comments in this fucking hype topic??

You guys are the worst.

GymWolf

Thanks for betatesting the story, console peasants. I'll be able to fully enjoy it once it hits the PC master race.
How do you...betatest a story??

Story is the one single thing that remains the same without any adjustements in every console to pc port ever...

Thanks for the appreciation i guess :lollipop_grinning_smiling_eyes:

WindomURL

So many tears. Still can't tell if it's pro or anti-abortion tho

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to resist getting it.

molasar

Banned
Thanks for betatesting the story, console peasants. I'll be able to fully enjoy it once it hits the PC master race.
Is it not better to be a PC king than a PC peasant? PC kings own all systems but you have my sympathy.

So here is a gift. Just set it to 8 months and you are ready to go.

449579a5807ee3e82ca2f55fb4d9b092.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

The italian reviewer for everyeye.it (who already finish and eviscerate the game) just told me to avoid the trailer at any cost, people now you are officially informed, don't watch the trailer if you are the type who can understand a plot from various hints.

Last edited:

Digity

Same thing happened with me and MGSV. That’s why I stopped watching anything on this game after TGS. I will not allow what happened with MGSV to happen to me with Death Stranding.

mortal

Gold Member
Damn the characters models look insane, Cliff in particular is giving off Snatcher vibes

Koji Pro are phenomenal, and Decima Engine is beastly. :messenger_ok:

Filth

i still dont understand the story. I didnt read any spoilers and after watching the trailer im still confused which is a good thing.

Javthusiast

Banned
That's it, I'm a little bitch who can't refuse the hype so I will watch the trailer. Hope it is confusing enough not to reveal the actual plot and the most important thing...

ISN'T SHOWING EVERY MAJOR SCENE FROM THE CUSCENES LIKE WITH MGSV BECAUSE THAT GAME HAD NO FREAKING STORY.

I give it to Kojima; great trailer.

Still, it does not ease my concerns that DS will be a very cinematic experience first and foremost and not enough of what I expect of a 'videogame'. Or of the father of Metal Gear Solid.

Warning: Trailer contains spoilers

A live stream for tomorrow's launch trailer. What a world we live in!

How long you going to watch it for, MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima ?

Very spoilery, but still, what an incredible trailer
If only Kojima had shown this last summer instead of hours of nothing and Sam peeing...
I still dream to be able to play as either Cliff or Higgs, awesome characters

And the voice acting in my language really is outstanding, but given Sony is publishing the game, I never thought otherwise, """ exclusives """ all have high level dub

Last edited:
Top Bottom