• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Defective copy of God of War

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
WTF!? I just spent like 30 minutes killing an endless horde of cerebus pups in the ring during the Challenge of Poseidon. I killed every last one of them, but the damn red barrier hasn't been removed. Im stuck in this circle.

WTF!!!

Amir0x

Banned
Shikamaru Ninja said:
WTF!? I just spent like 30 minutes killing an endless horde of cerebus pups in the ring during the Challenge of Poseidon. I killed every last one of them, but the damn red barrier hasn't been removed. Im stuck in this circle.

WTF!!!

30 minutes? :lol :lol

You have to manage the pups so they don't grow into big Cerebus, and kill the only Cerebus that has grown. This way it'll end quickly.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I killed them again. This time in like 3 minutes. Flawless. Red barrier still won't remove itself. This looks like it :(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
The glitch, or that C-Warrior and I aren't particularly keen on the game?

I passed that part on my first go, with no real problems. I've never experienced the glitch, so I can't really help. Try doing it a third time? Maybe that'll help?

Shikamaru Ninja said:
I don't get it :(

Woah what the fuck!

Now that's a shock.

I'm known as the person who thinks God of War is an overrated casual's peice of gaming shit that doesn't hold a candle to some "other" action games (people know what 2 I'm talking about.... and I am not Itagaki in disguise >.>

To actually help you, just start a new game. You must have done something that causes that glitch. There a few other GoW glitches I've heard from others, but not one happened to me as I finished this piece of shit game.

Just restart, and make sure to play on hard mode, most say the game is funner on that.

PS: Woah woah, Cerberus pups. Damn, you're pretty far in. Just turn off your PS2, and load up your last save.

If you thought the fight was hard, ignore the large ones and kill the little bitches, it's easier that way. And posidon's rage works best.

Amir0x

Banned
C- Warrior said:
Woah what the fuck!

Now that's a shock.

I'm known as the person who thinks God of War is an overrated casual's peice of gaming shit that doesn't hold a candle to some "other" action games (people know what 2 I'm talking about.... and I am not Itagaki in disguise >.>

Whoa, so shocking... not everyone follows your forum posting habits!? *awe/shock* ;)

Amir0x

Banned
C- Warrior said:
Shut the hell up...Dr. Phil. =p

dr_phil_2.gif

"Now now, could it be because you're a bit self-centered?"

Ironclad

That's odd. I never ran into any glithces in any of my playthroughs.

Can't help yourself, can you C-Warrior? Even though I do partially agree with you.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I thought I was alone in hating God of War... Well, not that I hated it, I just found it to be dull as all hell. The gameplay consisted of mashing the Square button, and then putting in fatality combos every now and then. The fatalities looked cool the first time but got real stale by the 100th time you saw them. The character is also pretty lame :( If I can say some good things about the game, well the graphics are real nice and it has some good ideas about it. NG and DMC do this genre so much better, yet GoW gets better ratings across the board...

mediabiz

I had a problem with Pandora Temple level. The game just gliched and slowed. I Played the review copy & the retail version but couldn't pass this place.Black screen & soon. So I decided to change the setting and taken out my copy of Haunting Ground.

Top Bottom