• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Finial Shape teaser

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!

Hit Me Credit Card GIF by HyperX

Last edited:

Pejo

Cayde is back aka Bungie has officially run out of ideas.
I was just about to ask this. I haven't played for years but I thought Cayde was 💀

Probably not enough to get me to come back, just like the last few expansions haven't been. I'd be interested in playing through the whole campaign when it's finished though.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Reddit saying it’s a force ghost if cayde. Dunno what it is back glad Americas sweet heart Nathan Fillion is back.

Quantum253

I thought they killed Cayde off in Destiny 2. It's been a long time to be out of the series. But I guess that's what the look at all you missed was about. I'd be curious to see how Deatiny wraps up, but I haven't touched it since D2 was launched

Sybrix

This game has completely passed me by, i remember playing it 2017 and thought it was a bit meh.

Had no idea it was still so big after all these years.

sainraja

Jumping in now is pretty rough, as they removed the original campaign that shipped with Destiny 2. The "new" player experience is all over the place.
I think if he ends up liking the gameplay, the rest will just align automatically — we're gamers, we figure things out haha, but on a more serious note, I get what you are saying but it's not super complicated to figure it all out and you can do it at your own pace as long as you can find a couple things you like about the game.

Roxkis_ii

Man, I still like Destiny 2. Been playing a little since the Solstice event and been enjoying the grind again. Going to wait on reviews before I grab the final shape, but I don't mind riding this train to the final stop.

Top Bottom