• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

If you're in Coral Springs, FL...there's two left

BO4CCZV.jpg

Hmm, interesting they seem to to be following a similar release pattern to Destiny concerning the first DLC for Destiny 2, I wonder if that one will include a Raid too? Would be nice to have two meaningful Raids with meaningful gear/weapon rewards to play at the same time.

ramyeon

A Destiny 2 Avatar was in my download queue ahead of preload starting tomorrow (In Australia). I cancelled everything to add it again to see if that would download since I didn't know preload was later for AU and EU at that point and I can readd everything to my queue except the avatar :/ doesn't show up in my purchase history like all the other DLC/add ons.

Even though I had a lot of problems with some of the changes in the beta, I'm getting more and more excited to play it. I hope the content is there and it feels like a full game.

I also haven't decided what class I'm using. I mained warlock in the original, but the titan shield power looks way too badass. Way better than the other 2 new subclasses.

AlexBasch

I got ignored last time so I'm gonna try again.

How many of DestinyGAF are playing on XB1 and if there are, how wary would you be of including a silent player (me) in your group?

I'm on the verge of buying the damn thing with the season pass here.

GlamFM

Banned

traveler

Not Wario
Holy shit, Dr Drizzay ...died? How did I miss that news? :(

Jesus, dude carried me on raids back in the day. I don't think we played together enough for him to remember me, but I appreciated what I saw of him guiding the community. RIP old friend.

Nodnol

I got ignored last time so I'm gonna try again.

How many of DestinyGAF are playing on XB1 and if there are, how wary would you be of including a silent player (me) in your group?

I'm on the verge of buying the damn thing with the season pass here.

I play on X1. Not part of the DGaf clan but you can add me anyway mate.

[spoilerNodnol88][/spoiler]

GlamFM

Banned
Holy shit, Dr Drizzay ...died? How did I miss that news? :(

Jesus, dude carried me on raids back in the day. I don't think we played together enough for him to remember me, but I appreciated what I saw of him guiding the community. RIP old friend.

He has become legend.

Top Bottom