• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

GavinUK86

Looking through the Bungie site it's now saying I'm not in a clan. I was in before the lock, has some users been deleted?

Hmm, anyway, I'm Gav220886 on PSN, GavinUK86 on bungie.net. If someone could (re?)add me please?

viveks86

Done!

Display name: viveks86 (PS4)

The first time I clicked on "Request Join", I got an error. The second time, it said "An invitation is already pending". Hope it went through.

Just want to point out the fantastic behind the scenes work that was put into this not only by the other admins (especially Visceral, Shadow) but also by our fantastic design team. Top job everyone.

I'm glad you guys like what we are doing for you. We are all honored to be working for NeoGAF. Us admins have had a stressful couple of days to say the least.

Good OP, there sure have been lots of Destiny threads to follow. :p

Nice posters as well, I would love one with "TITANS NEVER FALL" on it (also my motto on Bungie :p)

LProtag

Done!

The first time I clicked on "Request Join", I got an error. The second time, it said "An invitation is already pending". Hope it went through.

I had the same thing happen, and I thought I already was accepted.

Anyway,

Display name: LeadProtagonist (PS4)

h3ro

That PS3 list makes me sad. :lol

PS4 Destiny Bundle is on preorder and going PS3 instead of 360 just in the slim chance something carries over to the PS4 version.

I'm glad you guys like what we are doing for you. We are all honored to be working for NeoGAF. Us admins have had a stressful couple of days to say the least.

Totally. This entire clan has been reshaped in a matter of days.

Also, while this is going on, go check it out!

(Click the image)

Display Name: Oni Jazar

I was in the PS4 Clan.

Done!

Bungie: INDIGOCYCLOPS

Request sent...

Correction to this: It's Palmer v1. The underscore wasn't allowed in display name.

I had the same thing happen, and I thought I already was accepted.

Anyway,

Display name: LeadProtagonist (PS4)

Just put in my request, let's do this!

-FleetFeet

Accepted. Welcome to DestinyGAF.

Looking through the Bungie site it's now saying I'm not in a clan. I was in before the lock, has some users been deleted?

Hmm, anyway, I'm Gav220886 on PSN, GavinUK86 on bungie.net. If someone could (re?)add me please?

Sorry if people got lost in the transition with the new site - we have had some people lost. Please reapply here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/100661

This is great. Should we organize some fire teams on here until groups/clans are live?

I'll likely be rolling with a Titan, but will dabble in the other classes if need be.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey Visceral. Wonderful job man. Tell Trouble. I'm impressed with those posters!

Do you think you could put the Update 1 in the OP as well? Having it like that look a bit weird.

Hey Visceral. Wonderful job man. Tell Trouble. I'm impressed with those posters!

Do you think you could put the Update 1 in the OP as well? Having it like that look a bit weird.

I was just planning to provide links to them because there will be a lot of them and not everybody will want to re-read the OP.

Request sent.

Bungie/PSN ID: stewapet

Submitted a request - midasmulligan

Display Name: Violater.

Knock Knock a Warlock stands at your doorsteps will you answer?

Welcome to DestinyGAF

Bungie.net: Derek212

Psn: sourdiesel212

Request to join please

Ps4

Not seeing your application. Did you apply here? http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/100661

Ok, when I click 'interact' I get a leave or unfollow option so I presume that means I actually am in the clan BUT when I click 'clans' it then says I'm not in any. Maybe that's a bug with the site though? Very confusing.

Ok so that means your in the group but not yet in the clan. Go to the group page, hit destinyGAF and then next to the interact button should be a button that says, make this my clan. However i am not sure of its status atm so it might not be working.

Ok, when I click 'interact' I get a leave or unfollow option so I presume that means I actually am in the clan BUT when I click 'clans' it then says I'm not in any. Maybe that's a bug with the site though? Very confusing.
If you haven't already, please read Update 1.
SETTING A CLAN IS CURRENTLY CAUSING PROBLEMS. PLEASE DO NOT SET YOUR CLAN ONCE YOU HAVE JOINED THE GROUP. WILL BE FIXED BY TOMORROW.

Vire

Welcome to DestinyGAF

Ok so that means your in the group but not yet in the clan. Go to the group page, hit destinyGAF and then next to the interact button should be a button that says, make this my clan. However i am not sure of its status atm so it might not be working.

It's not, still receiving error code.

GavinUK86

If you haven't already, please read Update 1.

Clans are not working properly, do not set them at this time.

Ah! Yes I did read that. Wasn't sure what it meant by 'not working right now' but that must be what it is. I figured that must be working due to seeing other people listed as being in the clan. Well, ok, that makes sense. I'll try the 'set as clan' thing tomorrow then in that case. Great job you guys!

Shadownet

Banned
I was just planning to provide links to them because there will be a lot of them and not everybody will want to re-read the OP.

Should we put them in the OP just in case? Since there will be a lot of Update won't there from now on? You can just delete each update from the OP when a new update come out?

Palmer_v1

Display Name: Violater.

Knock Knock a Warlock stands at your doorsteps will you answer?

image.php

... no?

Greetings to all Guardians!
See you in BETA.
Welcome to DestinyGAF

Good Morning/Good Afternoon/ Good Evening to my Admins and to those going to bed.
Good Night. Let's have a successful & awesome BETA! See you at tonight's meeting.

Top Bottom