• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

GA_RoyalT

Neo Member
Sorry for the repost, just want to make sure I don't get buried while the meeting is going on.

Bungie Display: GARoyalT
PSN: GA_RoyalT
NA East.

Requests sent.

When I click to see alliances I do not see anything. Are these clans directly under our main GAF group? I am just trying to figure out how to navigate to the clan from the group page to see the correlation.

Shadownet

Banned
Hmm wish DestinyGAF had out info from joining the group already.

Anyways: PSN = LittleBigJC

Please add me on US EAST. MY PSN=Bungie account.

Applied for NA East
BungIe XRAY49ER
PSN XRAY49ER
X1 XRAY49ER

Sorry for the repost but it looks like I got skipped over.

Request to join NA East Coast

BUNGIE: Sicher

shadownet,

US Eastern group is not letting us choose it as our playstation clan. No option shows.

Clans are disabled right now, Us Admins are trying to figure things out. sit tight.

Requested to join NA East Coast
PSN: kosluftar
Bungie: Kos Luftar

Is beta going online at midnight?

Requested to join NA East

PSN: Darryl_M_R
Gaf: DarrylMR

Approved by Shadownet to East Coast NA. =]

everyone please forgive me. there's only 1 admin right now in East NA. i'm trying to get to everyone. I might miss some. I'm sorry.

When I click to see alliances I do not see anything. Are these clans directly under our main GAF group? I am just trying to figure out how to navigate to the clan from the group page to see the correlation.

That will be up and running tonight (hopefully, b.net pending).

gV2oJv7.png

Hello everyone, due to high demand for getting in the clan, today we held a meeting focused on it. We decided that we would make sub-clans/groups. I told some of you on the Beta thread about this and I said that we wouldn't get this information to you before the Beta. I thought about and talked to Admin VisceralBowl. I have decided that I will now open the floodgates to the sub-clans/groups. Please apply for the clan of your timezone/region of the world. At this very moment we only have NA and Aus/NZ done with more to come as we progress through the beta, throughout Europe and Asia.

Here are the links:

AUS/NZ- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/120391
Founder: CmdrN7Shepard

NA Central- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/118346
Founder: TheWorthyEdge

NA Eastern- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118602
Founder: Shadownet

NA Western- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118734
Founder: VisceralBowl

*EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR DESTINYGAF PLEASE JOIN THE REGION YOU ARE IN! IF YOUR REGION IS NOT LISTED DO NOT WORRY, WE WILL FIND THE ADMIN FOR YOUR REGION ASAP!*

If i'm understanding this right, shouldn't you guys remove the Clans from the DestinyGAF group?

EVERYONE EXCEPT

Dany m
Kayos90
caldermuyo
Crocodilelogic
Tokunbo

ARE IN! WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE CENTRAL NA GROUP! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ABOVE REPLY PLEASE OR YOU WILL GET REJECTED!

jaaz

Request to join NA East please (U.S.). Already part of DestinyGAF

Bungie ID: jaaz
PSN ID: miamijaaz

Thanks.

Applied to NA West
Bungie & PSN: NoWayJose707

Requested to join US West.

PSN/Bungie- dfoz3

Request for NA West.

Bungie/PSN: Jomatto

NA West request sent.

Bungie ID: Zornack
PSN ID: Zornack

Requested to join NA West:

PSN: LtOrange

Bungie: LtOrange

Approved all of you. Is one of you willing to be an region admin to help me out with this?

If I didn't get you, please repost your application.

If i'm understanding this right, shouldn't you guys remove the Clans from the DestinyGAF group?

They're 'exclusive' right now =)

Clans are disabled right now, Us Admins are trying to figure things out. sit tight.

Approved by Shadownet to East Coast NA. =]

everyone please forgive me. there's only 1 admin right now in East NA. i'm trying to get to everyone. I might miss some. I'm sorry.

Please don't forget about me, East coaster.

Bungie id: Hiya tiger

keakster

I had requested Canada but catching up on this thread I just requested to join the NA East Coast Clan instead

PSN: keakster
B.Net: keakster

Am I doing it right?

edit: in, thanks Shadownet!

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Shadownet, I think you skipped over me?

Already in main group, applying to East Coast.

Bungie: HaRyu
PSN: Harlan_Ryudo

Didn't see my post quoted, was I let in as well or not? Because of the whole confusion with the Canada one, I am not 100% sure if I was supposed to apply for East NA or not lol.

Bungie: names2hard4you
PSN: blewjayy

Rowena

Neo Member
Hopefully I didn't get skipped over ( sorry for repost)

Request to join DestinyGaf Central NA (Houston, Texas)

PSN: VaultTech101
Bungie: Rowena

Thank you in advance!

> bungie.net id: Hi Fry

> psn id: Hi-Fry

> already a member of the DGAF Group

> requesting DGAF US WEST clan membership

>…

> thanks! see y'all tonight!

Renta

Banned
Ok, I requested to join East Coast NA for the sake of time zones.

Display name: Renta

In case it was missed.

jaaz

Re-post:

Request to join NA East please (U.S.). Already part of DestinyGAF

Bungie ID: jaaz
PSN ID: miamijaaz

Thanks.

Top Bottom