• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Shadownet

Banned
I live in "western" canada.. So the time zone would match NA west, yet there is a canada group.. Will canada be split up into east/west?

Request to join DestinyGAF East Coast NA

PSN: Ainge17
Bungie: Soulez

Applied to join East Coast ^^

Bungie: SpaceKat

PSN: SpaceKathryn

Approved both

I am in fact Canadian. That is why my heart is so cold.
Never to me Phoenix. never. <3

Approved.

NA West is now, "US WEST" please go to the Canada group if you're Canadian.

Visceral. we need to talk!

ColEx

Not sure if i like these regional sub clans, would rather we just be split by platform instead, feels like Diablo 3 clans all over again.

Why can't Canada be segregated?

We have have cental people, eastern, and pacific.
why is it 75 people to a clan..I wanna play with new yorkers.

/whine

Not sure if i like these regional sub clans, would rather we just be split by platform instead, feels like Diablo 3 clans all over again.

Not much choice to be honest. If we did that we would have so many clans because each clan would only be able to hold 75 people. This way, each clan can hold 75 PS users and 75 Xbox users.

catspit

We need to delete the Canada group. all admins from Canada should go and be admin in either West, East or Central NA.

Canada group does not make any sense.

A canadian group would be fine if there were enough people to be split into time zones. 75ppl cap would be an issue for a straight up "NA west" possibly

Rowena

Neo Member
Request to join DestinyGaf Central NA (Houston, Texas)

PSN: VaultTech101
Bungie: Rowena

Thank you in advance!

Darknight

Hmm wish DestinyGAF had out info from joining the group already.

Anyways: PSN = LittleBigJC

Please add me on US EAST. MY PSN=Bungie account.

Top Bottom