• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Devil Saga question

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
So far the game has been great :D I just have one litle question to ask

I just met Lupa for the first time at the former vanguard terriory, the actual area has a name that is really difficult to remember.

It has something to do with Bat. Who the hell does he actually work for. First he is with jinana and the Maribel, then he goes and joins Mick and the solids and now he was with Varin/ Colenol Beck. Where does he actually belong?
If the answer comes later in the game, please dont tell me now!

Thanks Bitwise for the reminder:p

daemonic

Banned
Awesome game. I'm at the end boss as we speak. Anyway, I don't remember if Bat's allegiance is explained, but keep playing because I think it's more or less cleared up at some point. He's basically moving around from leader to leader to suit his own needs.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
demonix69 said:
Awesome game. I'm at the end boss as we speak. Anyway, I don't remember if Bat's allegiance is explained, but keep playing because I think it's more or less cleared up at some point. He's basically moving around from leader to leader to suit his own needs.
That does make more sense now. Im loving the game too, its absolutely amazing :D . I just have another question to ask though.
Are members from a group with no leader allowed to go to any group they like rather than the group that killed their leader. Gale said something along those lines but I cant remember too well what he said

great game, but too short IMO, at least the sequel will be out soon

psycho_snake said:
That does make more sense now. Im loving the game too, its absolutely amazing :D . I just have another question to ask though.
Are members from a group with no leader allowed to go to any group they like rather than the group that killed their leader. Gale said something along those lines but I cant remember too well what he said

If I told you that I'd be spoiling, but since you met Lupa you'll learn it soon

Top Bottom