• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: Mortal Kombat 1: 'Too Big' For Switch... But Stunning on PS5/Xbox Series X/S

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Why is in this video no load times comparison between X and PS5??🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The Tower mode load time includes the tower animation, so it may as well be 'instant'.

HBSQZeq.jpg

SVQkzF2.jpg

RobRSG

"Even as i type this i know i shouldn't but i can't help myself."

The irony here is as palpable.

See we could live in a world that you desire but instead Mr. Phil prematurely sent out marching orders to his goons in his crusade to spread FUD among the competition.

What makes this even funnier is Mr. Phil getting caught with his pants down sniffing his own farts.

Now you are left with this.
watermelon fail GIF

Deal with it.
The fact is that I don’t need to root for a plastic box. I find really demeaning people derailing threads like this.

But thanks anyways for jumping out of the bushes just to show how pathetic you are.

"Even as i type this i know i shouldn't but i can't help myself."

The irony here is as palpable.

See we could live in a world that you desire but instead Mr. Phil prematurely sent out marching orders to his goons in his crusade to spread FUD among the competition.

What makes this even funnier is Mr. Phil getting caught with his pants down sniffing his own farts.

Now you are left with this.
watermelon fail GIF

Deal with it.

What are we looking at here?

DanielG165

Who would want to play a fighting game where smooth and consistent frame rate is king, on the Switch? Genuine question? I’m sure that version of the game must feel like it does playing against someone who doesn’t have the best internet connection, except perpetually.

I would honestly think one should save up and buy themselves a Steam Deck or something if they just have to play MK1 on a portable machine, or save up even more for one of the current gen consoles. The experience on Switch sounds terrible.

Top Bottom