• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DiRT Rally is available on Steam Early Access

Watevaman

Dirt Rally |OT| Don't Cut, Be Brave

I might try my hand at laying one out but this would be my first OT so if anyone else wants to do it, please do.

paskowitz

Dirt Rally |OT| If In Doubt, Flat Out

Considering this was Colin McRae's moto and he was a huge influence on the DiRT series, I think this should be a shoe in.

Watevaman

Dirt Rally |OT| If In Doubt, Flat Out

Considering this was Colin McRae's moto and he was a huge influence on the DiRT series, I think this should be a shoe in.

Why didn't I think of that? I have it on a bumper sticker on my motorcycle even, damn it.

edit: Currently downloading the Sweden update, gonna take about 7 hours on my connection, so even if I did get an OT up, it would probably be tomorrow. If anyone wants to collaborate (because I don't know much about the online and career aspects of the game), let me know.

Oh, and might not be a problem, but "If in doubt, flat out" was the subtitle of the Dirt 3 OT

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Good luck and don't cut.

I wonder if I can finally play this in fullscreen mode again, now. For the longest time it refused to recognize that setting.

I'm anticipating the console release. I hope to try getting into this game and seeing what it's all about. I come from a background of no knowledge.

So forgive me when I ask...what is cutting? I can guess, but I'd rather be told by someone who knows!

Aerocrane

I'm anticipating the console release. I hope to try getting into this game and seeing what it's all about. I come from a background of no knowledge.

So forgive me when I ask...what is cutting? I can guess, but I'd rather be told by someone who knows!

Driving over the apex of a corner, "cutting" it. Pacenotes tell you not to cut when there are hazards such as rocks near the inside of the corner.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Dirt Rally |OT| Don't Cut, Be Brave

I might try my hand at laying one out but this would be my first OT so if anyone else wants to do it, please do.

I like this one. We definitely need an OT as this is the best rally game ever made IMHO. I'm going to be playing this game for a very, very long time...

DD

My God, Sweden is bloody AWESOME! Might surpass Wales as my favorite country in this game. ಥ_ಥ

Top Bottom