• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure - Official Announce Trailer (New Expansion - Launches Mar 29)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Your Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure is here! Drive purpose-built rally monsters and conquer the rugged Sierra Nueva. Join three rally teams and attack Horizon’s most thrilling routes ever in Horizon Rally and Horizon Races. Feel the intensity of massive dust trails and deformable sand roads in 10 new cars and experience the bursting flames of anti-lag. Explore dramatic craters, an abandoned quarry and an entirely smashable palm forest.

Buy the Premium Add-Ons bundle today and get immediate access when the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure expansion launches on March 29, 2023.

Requires Forza Horizon 5 game, sold separately.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
disappointed come on GIF

nikos

FH5 was mostly an off-road game for me when it launched because Fanatec wheel support was broken and I was saving on-road races for when it was fixed, so I’ll probably skip this.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Not on Xbox One? Any reason why?

Ah, I didn't even notice. Maybe the extra rally related effects like mud were too taxing and would require more time.

Hoping this update also brings TAA to the console version.

Dural

Ah, I didn't even notice. Maybe the extra rally related effects like mud were too taxing and would require more time.

Hoping this update also brings TAA to the console version.

I'd love if they added a 60fps quality setting using FSR 2 for XSX.

Looks good, the new map looks interesting and a lot of the added stuff that will be included into the regular game is great but I really don't want to listen to these cartoonishly awful shit-tier voice actors calling out while running routes. There's enough babbling dipshits in the game as it is. I suppose I can turn the voices off again.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
• Features enhanced visuals over the base game and completely destructible forest

Nice, already suspected that it looked better than the base game when i saw it. The draw distance and all the other effects are a upgrade over FH5 which was already amazing.

Top Bottom