• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don’t underestimate the power of words ( COVID-19 )

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
I know many threads talked about how Corona virus is making huge impact in everything .. In a bad way

BUT ..we need more than negative words

Not just in gaming community not only to the players but to every single soul here or there , words can change you forever , even can make you sick from Nothing ! .. we need to spread positivity to the world to the ones next to us to the ones who see our words .. no matter what we face we know next morning the sun will rise .. yeah it’s like a long cold night to that can’t end but we can light theirs with our thoughts our words .. everything is going to be fine
World will survive this .. I know this 100% everything now is better than before better than yesterday..

You may see this as a joke but don’t underestimate the power of words

Keep your self clean be safe and stay home not just for your self but for everyone.. it’s only a matter of time and everything will come back to normal just keep the positivity in your day

God bless you all ..

Last edited:

Perrott

Gold Member
Words can kill.

SnappyUnfortunateArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

makaveli60

I know many threads talked about how Corona virus is making huge impact in everything .. In a bad way

BUT ..we need more than negative words

Not just in gaming community not only to the players but to every single soul here or there , words can change you forever , even can make you sick from Nothing ! .. we need to spread positivity to the world to the ones next to us to the ones who see our words .. no matter what we face we know next morning the sun will rise .. yeah it’s like a long cold night to that can’t end but we can light theirs with our thoughts our words .. everything is going to be fine
World will survive this .. I know this 100% everything now is better than before better than yesterday..

You may see this as a joke but don’t underestimate the power of words

Keep your self clean be safe and stay home not just for your self but for everyone.. it’s only a matter of time and everything will come back to normal just keep the positivity in your day

God bless you all ..
Thank you.

lukilladog

I don´t want any blesses, give me a vaccine please.

Ps.- I´m very grateful at all the real people working on that at the moment non stop.

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

Is that like a joke or fo real? You satanist?
Yep!
And I became one by choice!
;)
I am what you could call a philosophical satanist.
And no , I don’t eat babies for breakfast.
But I hate religions.
Still I love people and I am a good person.
Weird, isn’t it?

Sincerely, I hope all gafers are taking care of themselves and are safe at home.
Because prayers won’t help, science will.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Here you go, straight from corporate HR. Enjoy!

Terms to avoid
  • Coronavirus
  • Chinese Virus
  • The Virus
  • Virus
  • Pandemic
  • Epidemic
  • Crisis
  • Unprecedented Times
  • Perilous Times
  • Uncertain Times
  • New Normal

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

That's all satanists, though.
It's almost specifically why LaVeyan-ists and Luciferianism exist.
Exactly.
We rebel against theocracy.
Lucifer is the OG rebel.

A few years back a new group was formed in the U.S, called The Satanic Temple.
I like their ideas and the way they try to shake things a bit but I am not affiliated with any group.
We are often individualists.

In my case , I always engage conversations about religion when someone speaks about god and say that his/her creed will help me.
I am never the one who ends the conversation.

I must be on a black list now.
No jehova witnesses or Mormon come knocking on my door anymore... ^^

In the store I work, I’ve enforced the internal rules that forbid to show distinctive religious or political symbols.

I’ve got Muslim, christian, Jewish, Buddhist friends, they just don’t bring the subject to me because I have good points to attack their beliefs.

So we speak about movies, tv shows, video games etc...

And I am a rebel to the core.
I prefer Xbox in a PlayStation and Nintendo country!

Must be my calling. 🤟🏻

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

I'm rebellious and edgy, but this Satanic black magic shit is a bit too much for me.
I shall refrain myself from posting in this thread.

I spoke too much already.
I’ll just add do what you have to do to be the version of yourself you love the most.
As long as you don’t harm and oppress others.

So stay home (if your country is on lockdown), stay safe and always learn new things to improve your knowledge of the world and others.
That was my 2cents advise.

I spoke too much already.
I’ll just add do what you have to do to be the version of yourself you love the most.
As long as you don’t harm and oppress others.

So stay home (if your country is on lockdown), stay safe and always learn new things to improve your knowledge of the world and others.
That was my 2cents advise.
I was joking man, I have no beef with you. Everyone is entitled to pursue any religion they want.
It's such a powerful word tho, satanist. I immidiately think of black magic rituals and shit.
Do you guys do that? Summoning demons, black masses and that shit?

Armorian

Banned
Yep!
And I became one by choice!
;)
I am what you could call a philosophical satanist.
And no , I don’t eat babies for breakfast.
But I hate religions.
Still I love people and I am a good person.
Weird, isn’t it?

Sincerely, I hope all gafers are taking care of themselves and are safe at home.
Because prayers won’t help, science will.

Aren't you basically atheist? What makes satanism different if you don't BELIVE in Satan (you would have to automaticaly belive in god too)?

I was joking man, I have no beef with you. Everyone is entitled to pursue any religion they want.
It's such a powerful word tho, satanist. I immidiately think of black magic rituals and shit.
Do you guys do that? Summoning demons, black masses and that shit?

He would have to belive in supernatural stuff and that also require god/gods/Papa Legba or some other shit to exist.

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

Which one? :nougat_rofl:
latest

latest

latest

42795-1577855449.png
I’m more into classical religious representation.
He’s supposed to be the most intelligent and beautiful angel.

3Y94KsFU2iGK5s5s9

And yeah most of the satanists are « advanced » atheists
The word satanist is intriguing and often lead to a conversation.
If the person is a religious bigot then the fun begins.

Last edited:
Haha, on point :) I dropped Holter for whatever reason 5 years ago and ~2 weeks ago started to watch this series again. I'm after first episode of Apocalypse and I don't know if I can watch it further with this pandemic shit all around.
Man, I remembered that season when this Corona shit started. I get chills when I see a horse wearing a gas mask. One of the best seasons, imo. Right up there with SO2.

Armorian

Banned
Man, I remembered that season when this Corona shit started. I get chills when I see a horse wearing a gas mask. One of the best seasons, imo. Right up there with SO2.

Now that's something, Asylum was the best season so far (minus Aliens). I developed some major depression in last 2 days thanks to all the bullshit that is happening all around and I don't think that watching stuff about global apocalypse will help but... fuck it I'm gonna do it :messenger_grinning_squinting:

JSoup

Banned
always learn new things to improve your knowledge of the world and others.

This is a key point in Luciferianist philosophy. That you have a responsibility to learn and experience as much as you can with the life you're given.
I was attended a lecture at the large Luciferian temple in SF a long, long while back. Regardless of religious affiliation, it's a hard to argue with the logic in what boils down to "learn stuff, enjoy stuff, don't be a cock".

Tiamat2san

How the satanic temple responds to the covid 19 crisis.

Top Bottom