• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't expect big reveals at Summer Games Fest, says Geoff Keighley

Lambogenie

His shows have been hard to watch for ages.

Easier to do other shit and watch highlight and trailers later to avoid the butt licking, Kojima bromancing stuff he often does.

Bring back E3 and men in suits to rattle off games and brief stats (and I mean brief!)

zokie

Gold Member
Thank you Mr Keighley for the heads-up , i will not be watching as its 4.30am in my timezone
Jumping Good Night GIF by Party Down South

MayauMiao

Eh don't care anyway. I always hate waiting for some trailer reveals show being padded by pointless band playing their music.

The Xbox showcase is 2 days after, so any new game from an Xbox studio (Gears) is going to be there anyway.

Sony just had their SoP, if they were gonna announce a Tsushima 2 like thing, it would have been there, not at Keighley's show.
Xbox basically doing E3 singlehandedly, so much for the death of Xbox 🙄

midnightAI

So because every year you say you are going to reveal bangers then reveal bugger all, this year you say no big reveals so you are going to reveal loads of new stuff, I get you Keighley, you can't fool me

... It will be terrible as always

Top Bottom