• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM Eternal – The Ancient Gods, Part One Official Trailer | Rip and Tear | Gamescom 2020

lrS3Mz8.png

carlosrox

Banned
2 of those fuckers at once? Found that enemy so annoying.

I have yet to finish Eternal, I kinda ended up back logging it a bit.

I was really loving it until they started introducing super annoying and IMO unfun enemies like the Marauder and the Baphomet looking guy.

Maybe I'll get back to it when this releases, or just before.

I enjoy Doom Eternal, but I had the same thing I had with 2016 where I ended up taking a break for a while and coming back to it much later.

GlockSaint

2 of those fuckers at once? Found that enemy so annoying.

I have yet to finish Eternal, I kinda ended up back logging it a bit.

I was really loving it until they started introducing super annoying and IMO unfun enemies like the Marauder and the Baphomet looking guy.
You can kill them in seconds bro just look up how speed runners deal with them. It takes a bit to get used to then they become a joke. Archbishops are pure cancer though.

MiguelItUp

Not gonna lie, as much as I'm excited, I wish I saw.... more? But at the same time it IS included and I would prefer being surprised, haha. I'm just excited. Here's to hoping it's decent/substantial! Lord knows I'll love it regardless.

Top Bottom