• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

max tyr get..
now i've got enough sss to get kymael as well, but i'll wait tomorrow night for the usual discount on upgrades..
I have 5 sss.. i need 3 to get kymael, so if i manage to get 2 more sss , i will be able to get kymael and ult her straight away..
then!!! time for howl.. :L

KumaJG

I will finally get awaken Tinu next week. After I max her I am just going to horde SSS til I have enough to for Asik.

Do cooldown scrolls stack?

Limit

Baiting so many people into attacking me in fortress by removing first set of team and lowering my power score by 50K. Doesn't do much in terms of any in game benefit except for STRIKE FEAR INTO MY ENEMIES!!!

Do cooldown scrolls stack?

Yes.

Baiting so many people into attacking me in fortress by removing first set of team and lowering my power score by 50K. Doesn't do much in terms of any in game benefit except for STRIKE FEAR INTO MY ENEMIES!!!

my concern about fortress is that in the long run defender will have:
5x buster/ds first party
5x buster/ds second party
5x buster/ds third party

so as times goes on, most likely with a full buster/ds party you are VERY unlikley to get higher positions :/

If it was a problem then we would probably hear about it from Korea - attacker has big advantage of having helper so it's 6 vs 5 for most of fortress fight and even if something dies Shiva and Epsilon can bring it back (both are SSS ranked for fortress)

Hmm I've decided to skip Tinu for the moment I'll see next week if I can keep my WB ranks without her.

Now farming AG7 for whole day since I've almost runned out of cash ( from 30 millions down to 7) and I had 1 light essence this morning :)

But I got my Iota to +8 so hopefully I can max her very soon and after that just bringing Omega from from +6.

If it was a problem then we would probably hear about it from Korea - attacker has big advantage of having helper so it's 6 vs 5 for most of fortress fight and even if something dies Shiva and Epsilon can bring it back (both are SSS ranked for fortress)

Hmm I've decided to skip Tinu for the moment I'll see next week if I can keep my WB ranks without her.

Now farming AG7 for whole day since I've almost runned out of cash ( from 30 millions down to 7) and I had 1 light essence this morning :)

But I got my Iota to +8 so hopefully I can max her very soon and after that just bringing Omega from from +6.
i need to do 10 more sss to start and finish howl in order to get omega..
hard life ahead!
if i manage to make 10 sss today... XDDD
I'm doing laundry and cleaning in home all day anyway so ipad can auto on its own.

Inbachi

Neo Member
Well so far I have A. Shabelle, A. Mercedes, Calgar, Belle Snow, Whay, and Yvante at Ult and all the characters for Morgana and Askr at Max. Too bad I get like 2 essences to drop out of 400 shoes. >_>

Well so far I have A. Shabelle, A. Mercedes, Calgar, Belle Snow, Whay, and Yvante at Ult and all the characters for Morgana and Askr at Max. Too bad I get like 2 essences to drop out of 400 shoes. >_>

I need more sss ;_;
moar!
I slacked yesterday and managed to get just 2 out of the 10 i needed...

after that, i have to boost omega and iota.... harsh life

Pejo

Managed to make a Fryderyk and Bliss Foxy this weekend, forgot to wait until 9PM on the weekend for all of my enhances and burnt through a ton of money I shouldn't have. Ah well.

I need 3 more SSS and a shitload of gold to be able to ult them both, then I'll have my 4th and final Buster. Afterwards, it's moving ahead to Deifying and Ult-ing Mercedes and Calgar, in anticipation of Shiva. I think at that time, I'll be finally done building my team, and can concentrate on maxing out a few of the busters. having them at +0 really isn't ideal.

Whizkid7

http://imgur.com/a/YImqN

Well that's a nice way to end my 1+1 spending. Mercedes will be finished, Calgar will be on his way, and I'll just need to stockpile a few more to ensure I can get Shiva right out of the gate. Then I'll worry about stockpiling for Sasha. Gotta work on upgrading Pluto though...

Side note, I combined for Azur - why do I seem to recall him being important? Am I crazy?

Pejo

Hmm, just got kicked from the guild. Must have been not contributing enough to the Guild Battles. Ah well. Is the old GAF guild still around at all, or has it been fully disbanded?

KimChi

Hmm, just got kicked from the guild. Must have been not contributing enough to the Guild Battles. Ah well. Is the old GAF guild still around at all, or has it been fully disbanded?
what guild were you in?

http://imgur.com/a/YImqN

Well that's a nice way to end my 1+1 spending. Mercedes will be finished, Calgar will be on his way, and I'll just need to stockpile a few more to ensure I can get Shiva right out of the gate. Then I'll worry about stockpiling for Sasha. Gotta work on upgrading Pluto though...

Side note, I combined for Azur - why do I seem to recall him being important? Am I crazy?

You need Azur for Askr. I'm pretty satisfied with 1+1 this time around. Combined about 8 or so SSS and have 8 SSS in the mailbox i'll save either to ult calgar or enhance shiva with. Now I gotta stock up on rubies to continue essence grinding lol.

Whizkid7

You need Azur for Askr. I'm pretty satisfied with 1+1 this time around. Combined about 8 or so SSS and have 8 SSS in the mailbox i'll save either to ult calgar or enhance shiva with. Now I gotta stock up on rubies to continue essence grinding lol.

Ahhh, right, that was it. I have Tiel as well so I might as well hang onto him in case I ever get lucky and get Karang lol

Pejo

what guild were you in?

Abserenity or something of that nature I believe? I have been juggling like 4 mobile games so I haven't been doing much Guild Battling as of late, so I get it if that's why I was kicked. Definitely still log in every day and do most of the weekly quests at a minimum though.

I'll probably just try to join a low ranking guild to collect my 100 rubies/week for the time being. If the old GAF guild is still floating around somewhere, that'd be perfect.

KimChi

Abserenity or something of that nature I believe? I have been juggling like 4 mobile games so I haven't been doing much Guild Battling as of late, so I get it if that's why I was kicked. Definitely still log in every day and do most of the weekly quests at a minimum though.

I'll probably just try to join a low ranking guild to collect my 100 rubies/week for the time being. If the old GAF guild is still floating around somewhere, that'd be perfect.

Oh I see, yeah it was due to guild battle. Started requiring 1k total points in either guild battle league so that we can at least maintain 5% in buster league every week which has been successful so far.

I can't want to be kicked from my guild...
Apart from me with tyr max, and pluto5, resta of the guild had 4 busters with the highest being 3...
Se can't win any busters guild battle...
Pathetic...

Takuan

Dang, my golem score is trash post-buff. I'm pretty sure I managed top 10% last week, now I'm top 20%.

Dat DB Pluto squalor.

Limit

How to beat floor 50 ToV Hero mode ;_;

Luck. Dual CDR on priest and Falcon. And more luck.

Edit: Team I used to beat floor 50 hero mode:

Mag priest, awakened fulson, falcon (dual CDR), marg, awakened Tinuvian. Awakened shabelle as helper. Before awakened tinuvian I got really close with awakened Lucienne. No magic bullet. Just hope falcon's shield pops up before DC calls his dragon.

New Dracos are U grade units

http://dbaddiction.wikia.com/wiki/U..._-_Transcended_Dracos_and_Tag_Match_Game_Mode

looking at those requirements that free deity each month doesn't look so crazy anymore ;)

Also I got Iota maxed now "only" 135 light essences remaining to max Omega.
still...
the ultimate level dragon buster key, is already a lot of committment..
then you have the essences on craft..
AND the essence on upgrade PLUS the sss cost on upgrade (3 sss per upgrade... it's a bit steep to say the least)

Pejo

New Dracos are U grade units

http://dbaddiction.wikia.com/wiki/U..._-_Transcended_Dracos_and_Tag_Match_Game_Mode

looking at those requirements that free deity each month doesn't look so crazy anymore ;)

Also I got Iota maxed now "only" 135 light essences remaining to max Omega.

Gat damn, Deathcrown, Brightspark, and Blackaria alone would destroy almost any party I've seen in Global. Those skills are insane. Blrightspark can do like 6000% damage every 13 seconds.

So really the main grind for these are going to be essences, because you need them to ULT the Buster and then extra to transcend the draco? Time to get started.

*Edit* - What do they do with purchased costumes when you transcend a unit? I would assume they'd follow whatever they did when they "upgraded" your player characters, but I didn't follow that.

Inbachi

Neo Member
Transcended (or whatever) Blackaria looks amazing (skills wise) but damn, those requirements to make the new Dracos are ridiculous. o_O

Hydra got serious business since last week - I barely defended top 50 (i was 49th) despite improving from 5,6 to 6,5 and the best score was over 10 bilions

micha what's your setup for hydra?
mag priest, omega+falcon, lucienne+tyr, margs+iota
i suppose, but i cannot decide the last slot..
and what formation?

i usually go with:
form: incredible concentration
mag priest, falcon (to-be-omega), lucienne+tyr, marg+iota, draco brightspark --> helper ravengale
form: fire support
mag priest, falcon (to-be-omega), lucienne+tyr, marg+iota, awakened fulson --> helper ravengale

I suppose i should go with draco bs with gaia (if i ever get gaia, else morgana) // sigma fulson (i will get sigma at some point)..

tomorrow is shariet..
if i manage to get 4 sss today, i'll go with both omega+0 and kymael to my next shariet finally :X

micha what's your setup for hydra?
mag priest, omega+falcon, lucienne+tyr, margs+iota

This four + Mercedes with Epsilon (max) - last week I've used Swift Counterattack since otherwise Epsilon wouldn't fit but this week I've used Fire Support.

If I didn't skip Tinuvian then she would outperform Mercedes by a small margin.

shit..
device got out of battery while i was away yesterdya night, when my only try in shariet was a shitty try with a try-comp of
mag priest, ult kymael (without gear), max merc (not awakened), fulson+maxTyr, falcon..
smh, closed 20,08...
not even less than 20...

yamo

its getting harder to farm essences and allies for fodders..... what gives ?

I've noticed it as well, dunno if it's due to the event.
I only got about 6 essences out of 600 boots the two last nights. Usually get around 15, at least 10. Maybe it's just rng.

I hvae not noticed any difference in allies, but I don't really keep track how many I get. So it's possible.

Limit

A bunch of people have expressed this sentiment of experiencing lower essence drop rate and I personally too have been experiencing the same thing. Gamevil has repeatedly clarified that event drop rates do not interfere with essence drop rates but this time, I can't help but feel that something wonky is going on. Possibly an unintended consequence. This won't be the first time game update borked something that was working fine before, if true.

Top Bottom