• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Whizkid7

I've got my Tyr to +8 so I'm just waiting for that login SSS bonus and it will be finished

Next one in line Shiva but I think I'll only Ult my +max Aw. Shabelle and concentrate on enhancing Omega and Iota since they are still at +0 and that makes them weak links due to dying first in WB or Arena instead

Also we have new event :)

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?311285-Event-Dark-Souls-Update-Event-(7-19-8-8-PDT)

And much nicer bonuses for weekends

3WNhqFx.jpg

Mm, glorious. That'll help me finish getting ready for Sasha.

Salamande

Well, Tiehr's pretty amazing on Golem with Lucienne. The boss just eats all the Storm of the Sword Spirit seals, then Rebuke just deals a crazy amount of damage. I'm pretty pleased.

Limit

Feel like a hobo rocking no DS. But I must persevere! Not give in to the temptation. The only place where I'm truly feeling the DS burn is GB though. Rag is wrecking everything there. My stigma already was struggling but now he's nothing but free points. Shiva can't come soon enough.

Tyr also got plenty of love

I've managed to clear Labirynth on auto - but does anyone know how people are getting 8700k+ scores ? My manual run was 84xx and I've used start from floor 25 which is supposed to give best score. Is this just a matter of RNG on what gets spawned ?

Limit

Tyr also got plenty of love

I've managed to clear Labirynth on auto - but does anyone know how people are getting 8700k+ scores ? My manual run was 84xx and I've used start from floor 25 which is supposed to give best score. Is this just a matter of RNG on what gets spawned ?

Yup. I have gotten above 87 just once and it was just pure luck. Some stage spawns just yielded more points than normal and voila, top 1 rank. Most of my runs from 25 end in 84 score range too. I run multiple times until I get at least high 85. Anything more than that is simply rngesus praiseworthy.

ugh...
my main char (warrior) is pluto+0..
ragnarok raid is too hard ;_;
I've got half a mind to try and push hard through tyr, and farm ragnarok with tyr..... ;_;

I'm sometimes loosing there with Pluto +max is well enhanced Stigma doesn't show up. So yeah I'm planning to swap to Tyr for all future raid.

Ok I swapped my Lucienne gear to rogue and started riding Ragnarok with Tyr+Max - it's much easier now since I don't have to rely on other people dps - but I still lost a few games because some people don't have any scrolls so if I die last it's failure.

Limit

Ok I swapped my Lucienne gear to rogue and started riding Ragnarok with Tyr+Max - it's much easier now since I don't have to rely on other people dps - but I still lost a few games because some people don't have any scrolls so if I die last it's failure.

Hate that so much. Not only are you not running with a buster of your own but don't even have any revive scrolls in case things go sideways. 8000 coins is nothing in this game. Contribute something.

Edit: In order to keep up with Tyr in play in WBs now I decided to start enhancing my Iota. With +5 I scored 1.3 billion. Was exited about this because last week I had barely crossed 650 million. Decided to check the rankings expecting I'm 1/4th of the top scorer.

9 billion!

Tyr done changed the game.

Inbachi

Neo Member
Beat Lab for the first time. I couldn't even tell who the last 5 stages or so were because there's too much shit happening on the screen lol.

Edit: In order to keep up with Tyr in play in WBs now I decided to start enhancing my Iota. With +5 I scored 1.3 billion. Was exited about this because last week I had barely crossed 650 million. Decided to check the rankings expecting I'm 1/4th of the top scorer.

9 billion!

Tyr done changed the game.

Yep I'm doing the same

Last week I had 2100-2200 with MagPriest, Farrah+Epsilon(max), DBS , Margaret+Iota(+0), Falcon+Omega(+0)

This week I got 4600 by swapping DBS for Lucienne with Tyr(max) + some gear updates

Now my biggest problem is Omega and Iota dying too fast

Limit

Got my loki via hero selection last night. Now my collection is all complete. Just need a couple dozen sss to make a key.

KimChi

i farmed like a madman..
spent 400ish rubies, managed to fuse 8 sss..
issue with destruction dungeon farming is that you literally spend more money than you make due to gem fusion and card fusion ;_;
1 more sss and then i get tyr..
thenn!!! i suppose i'll farm 2-3 more sss tonight..
berievu!

uff need 700k to craft tyr...
the pain is real :X

Limit

i farmed like a madman..
spent 400ish rubies, managed to fuse 8 sss..
issue with destruction dungeon farming is that you literally spend more money than you make due to gem fusion and card fusion ;_;
1 more sss and then i get tyr..
thenn!!! i suppose i'll farm 2-3 more sss tonight..
berievu!

uff need 700k to craft tyr...
the pain is real :X

I'm surprised you are struggling so much with cash. Perhaps destruction dungeon is indeed the culprit. Do you haveI the cash bonus accessories? I'm currently sitting at 250 million. All through just regular stages farming.

These last 3 days have been pretty productive in terms of essence farming for me. About 1500 rubies spent and enhanced my iota from +5 to +8. If I had bought those 120 essences it would have costed me 2520 rubies. Pretty decent haul.

Hmm I guess I'll get Paladin to have one ready for Titan/Giant from that second ticket.

Also I barely had time to play on weekend so I only made 2 SSS (using a bunch of leftover icecreams on allies) but 1+1 is incomming tomorrow according to info from japanise site so next weekend is going to be crazy :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Pejo

Got my pre-reg hero summon today and grabbed a Tiel.

As far as the next Dark Soul/Buster, I'm going to save up for Shiva and then go back and get the mage DB. At that point I'll have a full party worth of busters. DPS is by far my biggest weakness, but I'm already 2/3 on ascended healers for Shiva with Mercedes and Shabelle, and I have a Calgar waiting so I might as well do it.

Those buffs to the busters and souls sound great too, and it eases my mind for the ones I already made (pluto, omega, and stigma).

Now I actually have to gear up all my SSS heroes. What's the best raid to farm these days?

Limit

1800 rubies spent = 4 SSS. Wish I had more rubies saved up. Essence farming, especially this last weekend, exhausted my saved up rubies. I contemplated 1+1 rubies package for just a second before realizing how much rubies fairy has changed my calculation now. Unless the package gets to 1+9 or 10 (not happening) I am not spending 100 bucks.

Now I actually have to gear up all my SSS heroes. What's the best raid to farm these days?

Level 90 raid.

depends..
IF you have a solid (max) buster or dark soul, you might want to auto the 90 raid, but there are too many leeches.. WAY too many leeches...
If your heroes are in tatter, do the one-to-last raid, the gear is anyway better than deus-U gear..

Guys as soon as my tiher is ina good shape (+6 or possibly max), I'd like to propose that those of us on eu get on each other friendlist and farm the ragn together..
last week my war with pluto failed too many raids for me to be comfortable to pug the raid......

yamo

These last 3 days have been pretty productive in terms of essence farming for me. About 1500 rubies spent and enhanced my iota from +5 to +8. If I had bought those 120 essences it would have costed me 2520 rubies. Pretty decent haul.

What area do you farm? Or do you farm the destruction dungeon for essences as well?

1800 rubies spent = 4 SSS. Wish I had more rubies saved up. Essence farming, especially this last weekend, exhausted my saved up rubies. I contemplated 1+1 rubies package for just a second before realizing how much rubies fairy has changed my calculation now. Unless the package gets to 1+9 or 10 (not happening) I am not spending 100 bucks.

Yep - if you have this kind of cash to spend on game it's better to buy Tia and keep rest until they intoroduce essence farming one.

question on golem lineup:

i have
mag priest (which is a staple) then as for ult deities

boden falcon ultimate
boden bear ultimate
boden margritte
boden chaser tract
angel ravengale ulti
angel gaela ultimate
draco deathcrown ultimate
draco blackaria ultimate
draco brightspark ultimate
draco bloodwind ultimate
awakened fulson ultimate
awakened loki ultimate
awakened lucienne ultimate

special unit:
pluto, iota, tyr

what's the best setup for golem?

KimChi

question on golem lineup:

i have
mag priest (which is a staple) then as for ult deities

boden falcon ultimate
boden bear ultimate
boden margritte
boden chaser tract
angel ravengale ulti
angel gaela ultimate
draco deathcrown ultimate
draco blackaria ultimate
draco brightspark ultimate
draco bloodwind ultimate
awakened fulson ultimate
awakened loki ultimate
awakened lucienne ultimate

special unit:
pluto, iota, tyr

what's the best setup for golem?

Priest(main), Falcon, Marg(Iota), Ravengale, Luci(Tyr) Helper: Tracy/Belle(if you have her)
Either bring a buffer like belle as helper or single dps ally like tracy. That's my party setup cept i have Omega on falcon and I scored 1bill with that party and maxed Tyr.
Oh and using incredible concentration formation.

Takuan

Oh wow. I got Belle Snow and Whay within like the past week or two, so I guess I'll be grabbing Yvante and get cracking on Sasha. Once I finish ulting Fulson to make Tyr, at least.

That extra selector makes a big difference. I can immediately work toward two DS in this group: Askr, Shiva, and Morgana. With a little luck from the 1+1 event, my options open up even more.

Looks like I should work on getting my Pally and/or Sorceress to 90. Also need to work on getting new equipment, but I feel like such a leech...

Whizkid7

The hero select plus 1+1 have been quite lucrative for me. I can now go for both Shiva & Sasha, and have a good starting stockpile. Plus I apparently got lucky on one of my ally pulls and got Windlune.

Man I'm gonna need a lot of gold...

Priest(main), Falcon, Marg(Iota), Ravengale, Luci(Tyr) Helper: Tracy/Belle(if you have her)
Either bring a buffer like belle as helper or single dps ally like tracy. That's my party setup cept i have Omega on falcon and I scored 1bill with that party and maxed Tyr.
Oh and using incredible concentration formation.

any specific cards i should be using? have a ton of crit, varying dmg, etc (u and sss alike)..

Limit

Oh wow, they look great! Though I wish they switched Greysouls' and Deathcrown's pose. I like Greysouls calm and cool demeanor and Deathcrown's "bring it on" fighting pose.

So are these Awakened Dracos on the same level as Keys (since they're already deities), or what?

I'm thinking that's the case. But no one seems to know. The update is due to go live on August 5th.

Wish they sped up the updates on global again. ATM this is easily more than a year away.

KimChi

Oh wow, they look great! Though I wish they switched Greysouls' and Deathcrown's pose. I like Greysouls calm and cool demeanor and Deathcrown's "bring it on" fighting pose.

So are these Awakened Dracos on the same level as Keys (since they're already deities), or what?

probably since the giants or w/e are the same thing as keys.

I'm thinking that's the case. But no one seems to know. The update is due to go live on August 5th.

Wish they sped up the updates on global again. ATM this is easily more than a year away.

easy on what you wish for..
there is already a lot of dip on the horizon as is..
awakened mc, titan, iirc even an enchanter mc (i'm not 100% sure on this one, i remember reading about it some times ago)..
and consider that JUST to have a reputable amount of ds upgraded to max, it's gonna be hell on earth..
let alone if you want to actually have all the ds and db and giants...

Exactly - let's not forget that chapter 4 will introduce ULT level for keys - and we will need a lot of essence and SSS fodder when that happens.

Exactly - let's not forget that chapter 4 will introduce ULT level for keys - and we will need a lot of essence and SSS fodder when that happens.
ugh ultimate on keys... it's a gazillion essence burn..
sss you can farm effectively, but that insane amount of essence becomes a problem :X

Limit

easy on what you wish for..
there is already a lot of dip on the horizon as is..
awakened mc, titan, iirc even an enchanter mc (i'm not 100% sure on this one, i remember reading about it some times ago)..
and consider that JUST to have a reputable amount of ds upgraded to max, it's gonna be hell on earth..
let alone if you want to actually have all the ds and db and giants...

Man, they are giving a dark soul or a buster away with this update. Their login bonuses include a deity or 5 SSS at the end of each month. And I don't have the proclivity to have every single character as they are released. More content = better for me. Always.

I'd say let them release things so fast that no one can keep up and you have to pick and choose. Lots more variation amongst the players would be my preference anyways.

Man, they are giving a dark soul or a buster away with this update. Their login bonuses include a deity or 5 SSS at the end of each month. And I don't have the proclivity to have every single character as they are released. More content = better for me. Always.

I'd say let them release things so fast that no one can keep up and you have to pick and choose. Lots more variation amongst the players would be my preference anyways.
Uh?
A deity or 5 Sss at the end of the month?
Are we playing the same game?
Because i get 4 sss a month with login bonus, no deity or whatsoever

Top Bottom