• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragons Dogma 2 RTX trailer.

hlm666

There is one, I even posted some gifs. :lollipop_pensive:

Damn sorry I searched and didn't find this hey, even looked at the other normal trailer thread.
edit: It might be because I didn't use the apostrophe in my search. I'll go walk the plank on the failboat.

Mods delete this please if you care, apparently I can't use a search function.

Last edited:
Damn sorry I searched and didn't find this hey, even looked at the other normal trailer thread.
edit: It might be because I didn't use the apostrophe in my search. I'll go walk the plank on the failboat.

Mods delete this please if you care, apparently I can't use a search function.
No worries lol. I think Nvidia were lazy with this upload anyway since someone in the thread I've started said the trailer is the one Capcom themselves posted back in November during their Dragon's Dogma 2 showcase.

Freeman76

Ive just got a PC, 4070, 7800x3d, 32gb ddr5. On paper barring a shit port will that handle this better than my XSX? Wanna get it on the best performance platform available to me

Hohenheim

So ready for this! Combat looks a bit stiff, but so does combat in every game after being on a FromSoft bender.
Looks awesome!

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
The RT lighting in RE8 was subtle:

resident-evil-village-castle-ray-tracing-off.jpg

resident-evil-village-castle-ray-tracing-on.jpg

Top Bottom