• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

OMG this thread...I think DC might be the best looking current gen game not just the best looking racing game. Incredible lighting and details. I found this in the other thread:

OdDXp68.gif

That looks real to me!

I hope we see more games with this engine soon. Just amazing.

im not following the news, but is there any regarding the ps+ version? i really want this but im not the type of person whod buy a racing game without even trying it once.

shandy706

If for any reason I'm exceeding the maximum number of photos allowed per post (haven't read anything about it!), tell me and I'll post half the pics in another post! :)

e5prcaC.jpg

Nice shot

Now stop stealing my livery design!
Edit** Joking of course.
This shot caught my attention as it looks similar to one of my custom liveries elsewhere.

thelastword

Banned
I think this is one of those games we will still be taking shots from at the end of this gen, this is year 1 and the best looking game out there, can't imagine what a DC2 would look like with all the graphical improvements a sequel normally brings.

Ranger X

I am trying to share pictures from my flickr to here.
Which code should I copy paste so the pictures are showing up? The address under "link" doesn't work...

AMG

Neo Member
Which code should I copy paste so the pictures are showing up? The address under "link" doesn't work...
I had the same problem as you did and had to figure it out by myself but I'll help you. Go copy the link under BBCode (select the size you want first) then delete the stuff around the http:blahblah.jpg and copy that to the image link. That's how I managed to post mine.

Here is an example of what you will get when you copy the link.

DRIVECLUB™_20141219214218 by GMW GT, on Flickr

Next, just trim it to: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7574/16247168076_2a92d745f9_z.jpg and post that into the image link.

Lol!!! In the process of showing you I actually posted the picture without going into the image link button. It just posted directly though showing the link to my Flickr page. Interesting 😄😄😄

i-Lo

driveclub_2015012508533u40.jpg

If you want to paste the fullsize picture here (like most of us) then do the following:

When you are on the page displaying desired image, press the download option at the bottom right of the image space (which looks like a grey downward pointing arrow besides the star icon for fav and right facing arrow for sharing) and select "View all sizes". Once you are on the new page, click on "Original (1920x1080)". Follow that with a right click on the image and "Open image in a new tab" if using Chrome or its equivalent on a different browser. Finally, copy the link that shows up in the address bar which should end with the image extension.

All that remains is to paste that link into "Insert image" option in the "Reply" dialog box on GAF.

Ame

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. I went real heavy with the filters. Some of these ended up looking like paintings.

BjQtkE9.jpg

ymHI8A6.jpg

q6V2qAd.jpg

8Gixik9.jpg

Bradf50

Hey again... Got more shots to share with you. I'm now FIXATED on the Jag C-X75 as you will tell by my pics lol. The detail on these cars is insane, great job evolution! Theres quite a lot more in my flickr but I've chosen a few of my favs so I don't bombard you. Not sure if there's a post limit but if there is let me know and ill happily remove some. Not sure if these are too big for the post or not?

Cheers.

16396503351_655d7f5a09_o.jpg

16398246465_c8586b9ac3_o.jpg

16212329557_1916e91b6c_o.jpg

15775754364_4d12632281_o.jpg

And finally a couple for my phone background. (You'll have to go on my Flickr profile to get the full res versions of these (if you want them that is! :D).

16396484111_1cdde4b836_c.jpg
16398233245_f319df02cd_c.jpg

16212319397_a5975ccaf8_c.jpg

Top Bottom