• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Some new images I took today, been messing around with apeture and focus. So some may have come out poorly.

3IyrEBy.jpg

H-How can I replicate that weather?

The details Evolutions put in the game are just insane! LOL!! A Gnome in such detail too!!

Its called passion. Evo wanted to create something amazing for players to experience and immerse but current gamers(and review sites) don't appreciate this as they need action always with guns shooting in online(they say it gives replay value so worth more) more than unique experience. But they don't realize that quality > content and for quality of 1 hour developers need to work really hard than providing just 1hour of action content with repetition.

VMAN01

H-How can I replicate that weather?

Ok I THINK it was Japan starting at 5am with x45, clear with light rain OR it was dynamic. Sorry I can't remember haha. Hopefully in the information section on a photo, Evo patch it in so it shows the track details and conditions you raced in.

AMG

Neo Member

Wow, the level of details and beauty in all of these is impressive! From the detailed Atom courtesy of the following cars headlights to the sailboat in the rainy/sunset background of that Maserati on the Canadian track. 👏

DD

Wow, the level of details and beauty in all of these is impressive! From the detailed Atom courtesy of the following cars headlights to the sailboat in the rainy/sunset background of that Maserati on the Canadian track. 👏

Now I have to honor your nickname and avatar. Thanks, bro! :)

Gestault

Is that the highest you can go? I thought we were getting this:

[conference gif]

I'm sure the limit is because it would be easy to get unflattering images where the stagecraft of the environments gets broken. Thankfully, there tend to be workarounds to get past it, if the community can find them. It's that way in most photo modes in racing titles.

Wow, these keep getting better and better. Some environmental shots I took the other day on one of the tracks in Japan. I have to find that gnome :)

AdDEKD9.jpg

4uPic9e.jpg

X3w3KZS.jpg

On the plus side, you can at least toggle off the overlay after a race with Square now. It's not ideal, but it's something (though it sort of limits you to share-button photography).

That's true, I keep forgetting that. Those car reveal trailers have the angles and camera movement I want to see. Hope that is what the replays are like. :)

Wp9QwmH.jpg

Z53nUQl.jpg

EVuPdN8.jpg

YwrrhuZ.jpg

DftFKVr.jpg

wAykOIL.jpg

P9miJTj.jpg

DzLb5LW.jpg

Cyborg

Fck you Neogaf! I bought the damn game! I wansn't planning it after the screw ups from Evo.
Bought a used copy

Photomode first try:

L0rnfi2.jpg

7BAHbg0.jpg

To bad I forgot to hide hub :(

Top Bottom