• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk drunk drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

There are 4 of these a week and yet I never ever ever ever read that anyone participating in them is drinking Scotch! What the hell is wrong with you people, you have a gift from the gods and you shun it, for what? Cheap beer and cheap Vodka. I pity you.

White Man

Not drunk, but I was drinking. I had a couple gin and tonics while I was reading before. I might throw back a few of Dennis Hooper's favorite, PBR. I'm trying to make progress on a project and my mind is to strung out to do any real creative work. I'll just edit and clean up any drunken errors tomorrow.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've had 2 glasses of pepsi and breast milk and I'm still sober. You need to learn how to hold your DWANK.

nitewulf

max_cool said:
There are 4 of these a week and yet I never ever ever ever read that anyone participating in them is drinking Scotch! What the hell is wrong with you people, you have a gift from the gods and you shun it, for what? Cheap beer and cheap Vodka. I pity you.

i said seven and seven didnt i?

Mike Works said:
I'm thinking we need a drunk thread or a drunk forum

As surprising as this will sound, I don't agree. ;)

Anyway, was out on Friday night and had 3 Jack and Cokes in pint glasses, 2 shots of Tequila w/o training wheels, and a shot of Jagermeister for a change of pace. And I was fine.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
didn't drink last night, still recovering from a party on friday where i had a blast.

did you guys know you can fit 4.5 beers in a frisbee?

andthebeatgoeson

I had a 18 hour hangover yesterday. Yeungling and Buttery Nipples don't mix, I guess. My headache was so bad, I refused to tip a bad waitress for the 1st time ever. I never stiff them but she caught me on the wrong day. I contemplated what was worst, leaving no tip or leaving a really small tip, like a penny or a dollar. With a penny, it's an added insult. Like, I could imagine her being pissed off then seeing the penny, and getting even more pissed off.

Now, Irish Car Bombs, that's a great drink. Tell the chicks that it's sweet. If she can down one in one swig, she's a keeper.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
we had a going away party for a coworker and played drinking games all night long on friday. I havent done that in so long, it was alot of fun. Of course, working the next day sucked. I personally threw down about 20 or so dos equis and about 4 shiner bocks. not a good combination to mix.

BuddyC

I was really, really drunk last night. Two 50/50 Red Bull/Vodkas within 30 minutes, then a couple shots of Jager and some Newcastle. Hell of a party, got some great pictures I'll probably post up later.

Celicar

Banned
I was drunk last night. It was a good time. Some guy hit on my girlfriend and she got pissed that I didn't punch him in the face. Women. Sheesh!

Pellham

Banned
I was at a party last night where I had a jello shot and some shot w/ everclear in it. I threw up three times that night.

and yes, i have no tolerance.

Triumph

Banned
I don't have to go into work until Tuesday at 2 PM. I plan on being drunk up until then, and I am well on my way to accomplishing this goal.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Pellham said:
I was at a party last night where I had a jello shot and some shot w/ everclear in it. I threw up three times that night.

and yes, i have no tolerance.
You threw up three times from two shots? I don't even feel anything after two shots.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
To the drunk posters, why is drinking and posting a good mix? Shouldn't you be dancing badly and slurring at women in public somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom