• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DVD Games

bunkum

I'm researching sales of DVD Games and whilst as a genre they are more family mainstream, the small samples of sales data I'm getting is rather impressive.

My question is can anyone add to the list of games I have compiled?

Scene It Dvd Game Scene It?
The DVD Game - TV Edition
Atmosfear - The DVD Board Game
Disney SCENE IT? The DVD Game
Trivial Pursuit DVD Game Star Wars Saga Edition
Scene It? The DVD Game - Harry Potter Edition
Scene It? The DVD Game - Turner Classic Movies Edition
SCENE IT? Jr. The DVD Game
Family Feud "Survey Says" DVD Game
Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture DVD Game
Trivial Pursuit DVD Game The Lord of the Rings Edition
Scene It? The DVD Game - 007 Edition
Time Troopers DVD Game
MGM Screen Test DVD Game
Trivial Pursuit DVD Game: Pop Culture 2
SpongeBob SquarePants Fact or Fishy DVD Game
Nick Trivia Challenge DVD Game
Madagascar Animal Trivia DVD Game
NCAA Football Trivia Challenge
NCAA Basketball Challenge
Trivideo: 20th Century
Eco-Rangers
The History Channel® – Family DVD Game, Time Troopers Edition™
Show Me the WILD!™ – Family DVD Game
Shrek® DVD Game
Who Wants to be a Millionaire DVD Game
Wallace and Gromit
Beat the Intro
Interactive Championship Challenge
Guiness World Records 2005
Mr and Mrs
Manchester United - Interactive DVD

Cheers

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
You know what I love about Scene It? The puzzles where they remove the actors with Photoshop and you have to guess the movie from clothing/environment/props. I'd buy a whole Scene It edition with just those types of puzzles.

Digital Leisure offers up a fair amount... Even Sega's Hologram Time Traveler (the one that used to be played via small holograms, Dragon's Lair-y starring that cowboy...)

ttbox.jpg

...The hell? Dragon's Lair III? Looking at those screenshots, did they just edit the exiting Dragon's Lair next-gen game into a traditional sequel?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Kulock said:
...The hell? Dragon's Lair III? Looking at those screenshots, did they just edit the exiting Dragon's Lair next-gen game into a traditional sequel?
Judging from the demo, yes. :lol

Disney DVDs also have a fair amount of games included with most of their releases.

Would "choose your own adventure" style DVDs count? I remember seeing some godawful D&D video of that nature with a few pals of mine, we were morbidly curious.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Someone released Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective as a DVD title... I found it free, packed in with a generic PS2 DVD remote. Very odd.

PC Gaijin

Did you play Consulting Detective? I've been mildly interested in acquiring that DVD just for nostalgia's sake. I liked a lot of ICOM's old games and often wondered what happened to them. I know some outfit called "Infinite Ventures" seems to own the rights to ICOM's games now, but I don't know how they're related to ICOM.

I wonder why Road Avenger and Time Gal haven't been ported to DVD format, they could really push the anime aspect on an unsuspecting US audience. (Too bad Time Gal might lose the random "flipped" scenes, though.) Probably a rights issue?

Top Bottom