• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2021 Schedule details

Bartski

Gold Member
cZ8AaiH.png

watch it LIVE here:

or here:

https://www.youtube.com/e3 (can't embed a channel, live stream link TBU)

Full detailed broadcast schedule:

X14t5vG.png

Saturday June 12th: broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 19:00 CEST
  • E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.

Sunday June 13th: broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET / 17:45 CEST
  • Microsofts long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
  • Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show hosted by Laura Bailey and Troy Baker.
  • Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.

Monday June 14th: broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET / 17:00 CEST
  • Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
  • Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.

Tuesday June 15th: broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET / 17:00 CEST

Last edited:

Zannegan

Yes, give me those reveals baby. So hyped to finally have some e3 feeling back, instead of the prolonged drip feeding last year.
Last year was awful. Back when E3 was cancelled so many folks were crowing about how E3 was dead/outdated and how much better Geoff's drawn out event would be. I'll be seriously sad if it does go away and we have to endure that level of lameness again.

Bartski

Gold Member
Most looking forward to MS+Bethesda blowout, unless Elden Ring really shows up on SGF showcase 10th June with a deep dive in the Bandai Namco segment on the 15th to follow.

I'll be updating this post with any relevant links.

Wulfer

Hey mods can we pin this one to the top? No show will be more important than E3 this year. Studios opting out will find that out soon enough.

Reactions: RNG

Bartski

Gold Member
Hey mods can we pin this one to the top? No show will be more important than E3 this year. Studios opting out will find that out soon enough.

I mean sure, all showcases will likely get their own threads but if that helps to navigate the event here I can keep the OP up to date

Trailer for elden ring on xbox show then gameplay on Bandai Namco?

My fingers are crossed 🤞

By the looks of things, more likely next Thursday

Last edited:
Top Bottom