• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports WRC - Official Launch Trailer - Out Oct. 31st for XB/PS5/PC for preorders

Calverz

Played the trial on Series X…I’m a little disappointed. The vehicle handling is great but the visuals are very meh. Also there seems to be a weird screen tearing issue where the entire screen sort of updates oddly when navigating turns. It’s hard to describe. Also the stages feel so sterile, hardly any crowds or other environmental details such as the drone flying around or choppers like in Generations. Maybe this’ll be fixed with a patch or update on full release.
Those points are probably what is causing stutters on pc.

drotahorror

Some serious low effort on the rain effects. I mean c'mon you got the Driveclub crew working with you now. There's no mud or puddles in the game either (1 puddle my bad).

dXz9L6W.jpg

Seriously, Dirt Rally 2.0 looks like a generation ahead of this game

Last edited:

Elysium44

Banned
Played the trial on Series X…I’m a little disappointed. The vehicle handling is great but the visuals are very meh. Also there seems to be a weird screen tearing issue where the entire screen sort of updates oddly when navigating turns. It’s hard to describe.

It looks like the game doesn't use vsync, the tearing is very noticeable throughout. Try scrolling left/right in the menus when selecting a country and you see it even there (on Series S but it sounds like the same issue affects both the X and the PS5).

Darsxx82

It's my biggest disappointment of the year. I thought that with the license in the hands of EA and the development under one of their Studios, a WRC-based game would make an exponential leap from Milestone. Well, the fact is that it's even worse than Milestone's games and it's also far from Dirt rally 2.0. Graphically, it's a top-of-the-line XBOPS4 game and the performance isn't exceptional either, quite the opposite.

For sports and driving games it's been a tragic, very tragic generation.

Some serious low effort on the rain effects. I mean c'mon you got the Driveclub crew working with you now. There's no mud or puddles in the game either (1 puddle my bad).

I'm wondering if this if why we didn't see ACG put up anything when the PR videos were showing up by content creators. He would have prolly turned them down if he couldn't say what he thought.

The posts on Steam Forums are beginning to worry. I sure hope this isn't gonna be a mess.

Last edited:

Elysium44

Banned
I noticed a funny bug (I assume it is), I did one of the 'moments' events and at the start when the camera is showing my car, the door fell off and bounced off the ground comically. During this time I noticed the game graphics reminded me of Colin McRae Rally 3 on the OG Xbox. I'm not even sure they're that good. I'm not exaggerating, this is one very basic looking game on Series S.

This event was about driving a damaged car to the finish so I wondered if the door falling off was part of the deliberate script. I restarted it and this time the door stayed on :unsure:

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

In meantime on PC you can reduce (not totally eliminate) stutters via usual UE4 commands

Devs have to do the rest of the legwork for the remaining ones.

drotahorror

I'm wondering if this if why we didn't see ACG put up anything when the PR videos were showing up by content creators. He would have prolly turned them down if he couldn't say what he thought.

The posts on Steam Forums are beginning to worry. I sure hope this isn't gonna be a mess.
Don’t get me wrong the game is good. The career mode is solid the physics are fun and the tracks are much more intricate and even more detailed imo. I’m just being a graphics snob, mainly because it’s been 4 years since 2.0 and I feel like this one should have looked atleast as good. My main issue in that regard is the weather and also the mud and wet look of tracks. I was just surprised to see so many steps back. Not to mention I get about 30% less frame rate as well.

There is also missing FFB for a lot of wheels and also the dualsense doesn’t have any rumble or anything at all.

SkylineRKR

The lack of haptics is baffling for sure. These guys are in Rally development for years. Even Kylotonn got that right.

Pathetic that any new racing game would a) not have any Dualsense support and b) look worse than a last gen racer.

I'm so sick of devs bullshit this gen!

Everything's rushed, missing features, not getting graphical improvements one would expect. Every game needs patches for missing features that may or may not come.

Is there a way anyone can confirm if this is UE4 or 5? I thought it was 4 but I'm seeing conflicting reports now, even interviews mention UE5.

Well personally I think this is UE4 because the CPU scaling is not great on my i5-13600KF as the game uses 25% of the CPU but basically ignores the hyperthreaded E-cores which sit at 0% or 1% while playing WRC. If this was UE5 then I would expect to see much better usage of the CPU as well as less stuttering.

Anyway, stuttering issue aside, which EA/Codemasters acknowledge will be addressed in a post-3rd November release patch, I think the game is actually pretty good and had a lot of fun playing it for a couple of hours last night. The stuttering does taint the experience but it doesn't completely ruin it as it isn't constant stuttering, just every now and again. When it does rear its ugly head it can be distracting and on more than a few occasions has made me lose concentration, losing control of the car and almost crashing. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Did notice some weird graphical bugs though. Despite playing the game on maxed out 1440p settings using DLSS Quality I was seeing some glitchy LODs on the rock faces of one of the early Sweden stages in the Career mode with them switching distracting between different LODs literally as I was driving past them! I also saw the background flicker on and off at one point and the shadow on the back of car I am driving in the external view has a rather obvious jagged looking lo-res shadow even though Shadows are set to Ultra (the Ultra preset is not the highest settings by the way as it only sets Shadows, Reflections and Mirrors to High but all three can be set to Ultra).

A good game then, perhaps not the graphical showcase I was expecting when I thought it was using UE5, but it is enjoyable to play and that's what matters.

With the game using UE4, it is very easy to tweak the LOD and draw distances for shadows and foliage. Here are the full Engine INI tweaks that I am currently using (the [Core.System] entries are set by the game) and the file is located at C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\WRC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor:

[Core.System]
Paths=../../../Engine/Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Cm_BonedMesh/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Cm_CrowdMesh/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Cm_MaterialController/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Cm_AchievementService/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/CM_ImpostorBaker/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/CatalogueExporter/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EditorMenuRegistry/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Skidmarks/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EgoInputSystem/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EgoEngineLight/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/LoadStateHelper/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Wwise/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/GeometryMode/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/TrackTools/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/GeometryProcessing/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/CM_MaterialLibrary/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EditorGameTools/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/FX/Niagara/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/PythonScriptPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/CableTech/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/MegascansPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/FX/HoudiniNiagara/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/MeshModelingToolset/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/HairStrands/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/HDRIBackdrop/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/SunPosition/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/PhotoMode/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/RainModule/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/VehicleTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/VehicleAnimation/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ControlRig/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Animation/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/SequencerScripting/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/ContentObjectManager/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Characters/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/RaceCrowd/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/ScenarioTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/SequencerTools/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/MovieRenderPipeline/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Compositing/OpenColorIO/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Nvidia/DLSS/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/FSR2/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/FSR2MovieRenderPipeline/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/RallySchool/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/LargeWorldTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Cm_EditorTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Cm_PlatformActivityService/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/Cm_ThumbnailRendererTool/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/DirtRallyTests/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/ProfilingSuite/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/SOSBudgetTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EditorDiskCheck/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/EgoSaveSystem/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/FoliageTools/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/GroundCover/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/PythonEditorExtension/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/ScreamCanteen/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/SourceContentUtils/Content
Paths=../../../WRC/Plugins/TexArrayTools/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Developer/AnimationSharing/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/SpeedTreeImporter/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/DatasmithContent/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosClothEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/GeometryCollectionPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosSolverPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosNiagara/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/MotoSynth/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Synthesis/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AudioSynesthesia/Content

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.CreateShadersOnLoad=1

[SystemSettings]
r.ViewDistanceScale=2
r.MipMapLODBias=-2
r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale=0.25
r.SkeletalMeshLODRadiusScale=0.25
r.SkeletalMeshLODBias=-2
foliage.LODDistanceScale=2
r.Shadow.DistanceScale=2

This seems to work well during my testing this morning from a fresh boot of my PC, reducing the LOD issue on the rock face I mentioned, although this was tested on a different track in Portugal and in the rain.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Pathetic that any new racing game would a) not have any Dualsense support and b) look worse than a last gen racer.

I'm so sick of devs bullshit this gen!

Everything's rushed, missing features, not getting graphical improvements one would expect. Every game needs patches for missing features that may or may not come.
I'm playing the trial on Xbox but thought about getting it on PS5 for the Dualsense, glad you posted this. Fwiw I think it looks good, screen tearing and the odd stutter will hopefully sorted a patch tomorrow.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Played about an hour on XSX using the Trial. For me, screen tearing is the visual equivalent of raking fingernails down a chalkboard for me, so I hated that big time. Luckily, I only saw it a few times, especially on some Chile runs. Hope they can correct that.

Did see the stuttering here and there as well, it does so for about a 1/8th of a second or at least that's what it felt like. The shader pre-comp being included in the upcoming patch should hopefully clear that up. It never caused me to crash but was definitely annoying.

As for the game itself, I've played a ton of rally games, and this one definitely feels pretty good when driving. Especially in a car with a high amount of torque, it really does a good job of making it feel like the car was digging in and launching forward. I play on a controller, but still felt like the cars were planted in the ground imo. The stages themselves are really well laid out, and some of the views you get when coming up over a hill are very nice. The graphics definitely don't blow me away or anything, but they're not horrid either.

EXCEPT, omg, one of the early cars I drove that wasn't one in my garage but was instead a rally where you're given a car (in this case, I don't remember the name of the car, but it was an old classic), the rearview mirror graphics were laughable to say the least! It looked like the developers had put in a movie reel of a PS1 game showing what's behind you. The draw distance was like 20' or less. Made me laugh more than anything. They should have just removed the rearview mirror from that car, attention to detail be damned.

Overall, I didn't hate it, and I'll buy if this first major patch fixes things up enough.

Just finished 5 hour trial on series X
This shit screen tears and stutters on series X like I have never seen a racing game before.
When I say the there is screen tearing I mean 3 to 4 minutes of constant screen tearing on a stage type of shit.
Hype went from 100 to 20.
How's the ps5 version

Kruza

I'll list some brief impressions and notes from my short time of playing the Xbox Series X version of WRC.

I was able to finish all Rally School tests and complete a couple of Moment events. I think these modes and features are well done! I also had a brief look into Career mode. However, I honestly don't think I'll be committed to spending much time playing Career mode, so I will likely not witness the true value of what this mode offers.

I was hoping that the one-take only nature of Daily, Weekly, Monthly Challenge events listed in DiRT Rally 2.0 would also be included in WRC, but this doesn't appear to be the case. Completing daily challenge events in particular was my most frequently played mode in DiRT Rally 2.0 by far.

While I think WRC looks really good, I do agree with those who say that this game doesn't look as good overall as DiRT Rally 2.0. Maybe graphics will be improved a bit more after a future patch for WRC, who knows.

Also saw the stuttering action Diseased Yak and others already pointed out. The stutter doesn't occur often while playing, but it's certainly present.

The vehicle setup features and options for WRC look the same as they are in DiRT Rally 2.0 which is great news to me since I like to meticulously tune all of my cars.

Despite the gripes I have about this game, I certainly like WRC very very much!

Last edited:

drotahorror

So I dogged on the graphics pretty hard but finally just played for a couple hours with my wheel and it's fuckin amazing. Definite improvement over DR2.0 in terms of force feedback.

I'm using Rally Technical same setup (in gear and in terms of fanatec and in-game settings) except I'm using 540 rotation instead of auto -

It feels super good and quite the work out that's for sure.

If you are playing with controller make sure you mess with deadzones, looked like the default deadzone is a massive 30 degrees. Controls > edit device > calibrate > do this with each steering left/right.

Last edited:

Kruza

Steering control setup is a good topic to bring up.

I play WRC with an Xbox Elite Series version 2 controller. I think steering with the left stick is far too twitchy/sensitive at its default setting, and felt it was necessary for me to raise the Steering Linearity setting to fix this problem. The default Deadzone setting seem fine for me at the moment though this thought could change with more playing time.

Why do companies release games in this state is beyond me
I know they need to make deadlines and what not
But Ur motherfuking game is screen tearing like crazy why not delay it for a week or 2 or whenever u can fix this shit so u don't derail the hype of Ur game.
The game is probably a dream come true for any rally driver nut including me but as soon as i saw the tearing and frame rate it just kills all hype.

Buggy Loop

Ok so PC impressions with controller

Pros:
Much better physics than DR 2.0 imo. Feels heavy and with grip.
Amazing stage races, long, feels coherent, to scale
Stellar sounds, the car engine, the noises, best in class sound design here
Some really good looking stages. OMG they nailed Greece, when you look at the dust you left behind in those hairpin turns as you descend the mountain /chef kiss

Cons:
Some really bad looking stages. Like just above i said there's some really good looking ones, some don't even look finished, textures and bushes not loading on time. Oceania at night being the worst looking one for me so far.
Some weird rain effects? Sometimes its fine, sometimes it look like the guy above in this thread.
Rain acts like sperms gliding on windshield, i mean.. I'm not saying the DR2.0 glaze is much better, but some tweaking are in order
Water splashes area feels super weird with the car. It kind of drives at steady speed once you hit it, not even like a slow down. Feels like that at least.
Stutters. Sometimes many in a race, they always seem to happen at the worse goddamn time. Some races are smooth.
That Japan track is really well made but the framerates halves in the village!

Seems like a lot of cons, probably someone with triple monitor + direct wheel drive and feedback would add 3 pages of negative comments to that, but I'm also having a ton of fun. Hopefully they straighten it out in coming weeks.

mclaren777

DR2.0 had plenty of rough edges at launch. Sometimes I think we're too harsh on these niche titles. In many respects, we should be thankful they even exist.

However, from the two stages and two cars I've tested so far, I think I'll be sticking with DR2.0 for the remainder of 2023.

Elysium44

Banned
Just tried the PC trial, I have an i5-10600, RTX 3060 and 32GB DDR4-3600 which plays Dirt Rally 2.0 beautifully maxed out at 1080p60.

I tried WRC on ultra (1080p60 with vsync on) and high first but it couldn't maintain 60fps. I was using the Rivatuner overlay which shows CPU & GPU usage plus FPS and frame times. Put it down to medium and it could maintain 60fps but the frame times were still all over the place. Only on low does it maintain a constant 16.6 frame time. But even then, the game is never smooth - it looks and feels almost like it's 30fps. It ought to be as smooth as silk but it isn't (and I'm not talking about the occasional big spikes from shader stutters which still occur). This isn't something a shader pre-compilation can solve. CPU and GPU usage are well in hand, it isn't because my machine isn't fast enough. There is just something wrong with the game engine I think.

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
I only just realised that I had early access to trial with EA Play on Steam.

I like it. The driving physics feels a lot better than the last few WRC games in which the controls were wayyyy too sensitive. At least in here when I turn on driving assists when playing on a gamepad, it actually feels like I can control the car and not slide around like I was driving a hovercraft.

The bad: some mild stutter here and there but not too bad, and the graphics look pretty rough. I like the level of detail that was put into the tracks, but the weather effects, character models, and car damage look like something that was released two generations ago, lol. I mean, it's not that big of a deal to me, the game is still really fun. Probably the most fun that I had with a rally game since the old CMR games. But damn, those visuals do look like the game was a bit rushed.

Also, I appreciate a game that doesn't have a very intelligent language filter:
o6aw81b.jpg

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Best WRC game in years. Besides the stutter, it's damn fun.

11h in so far.

Yup. Might be the new rally GOAT. Fix the bugs here and there, add support for the sim community and it will be a darling for years to come.

The STAGES are amazing, nothing like it elsewhere. I had so many jaw drops at some of them.

And the physics is tight now, I don't know how to explain it well but the car and stage feels at the right scale and weight. No more weight distribution out in the forest like a fucking skid in Dirt rally games, they were so floaty. Much better simulation of the weight transfer.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Did a few races and the rally school. Can already tell that its better than those Kylotonn games. Handling, physics are just right. It's no looker and I find it a bit too soft looking. Do notice some stutter, playing on SX with VRR. And fuck you EA for not letting me pick a pale ginger. I feel discriminated.

Elysium44

Banned
This is 63% positive on Steam currently, slightly below the KT WRC games because of the performance complaints. Looks like it's selling fairly well, nearly 4,000 in-game which will probably surpass Forza Motorsport's 4,700 peak at the weekend I guess. It must help that WRC is slightly more budget priced.

I only just realised that I had early access to trial with EA Play on Steam.

I like it. The driving physics feels a lot better than the last few WRC games in which the controls were wayyyy too sensitive. At least in here when I turn on driving assists when playing on a gamepad, it actually feels like I can control the car and not slide around like I was driving a hovercraft.

The bad: some mild stutter here and there but not too bad, and the graphics look pretty rough. I like the level of detail that was put into the tracks, but the weather effects, character models, and car damage look like something that was released two generations ago, lol. I mean, it's not that big of a deal to me, the game is still really fun. Probably the most fun that I had with a rally game since the old CMR games. But damn, those visuals do look like the game was a bit rushed.

Also, I appreciate a game that doesn't have a very intelligent language filter:
o6aw81b.jpg

How is it even possible that on the new consoles and Unreal 5, we're getting games that look worse than what was on ps4 pro and xb1x?

Unbelievable

Killer8

It's raining sperm out here.

Elysium44

Banned
How is it even possible that on the new consoles and Unreal 5, we're getting games that look worse than what was on ps4 pro and xb1x?

Unbelievable

Dirt Rally on the base Xbox One and PS4 is superior too both in looks and performance. Apparently the most talented staff from Codemasters who made the Dirt Rally games left the company when EA took over. So although on paper it sounds good to have a WRC game made by the same studio, to all intents and purposes it's not except in name only.

Elysium44

Banned

To think, if someone had told them about the PC performance being bad, they could have done this before release instead of after :pie_thinking:

If only there had been some way of them learning about this beforehand :pie_thinking:

amigastar

To think, if someone had told them about the PC performance being bad, they could have done this before release instead of after :pie_thinking:

If only there had been some way of them learning about this beforehand :pie_thinking:
Hey, at least we get a patch to improve things. I've read that Star Wars Jedi: Survivor still isn't fixed on PC.

Kruza

Let me start off by saying that the Moments mode in WRC is fantastic! But I really dislike the fact that an EA Play subscription is needed in order to unlock a few of the Moment events. I don't play any other EA game outside of WRC, so why should I have to bother getting this subscription service at all? Absolute BS!

Meanwhile, I've been very impressed with Career mode! Monitoring weekly budgets to keep top executives in your organization along with the sponsors happy while also trying to finish rally events with favorable results has never been more interesting! My biggest issue so far has been giving my apparently overworked engineers enough rest. So there has been rally events I've competed in that some of my engineers were not available for me to help with service repairs. Then I'm basically forced to drive on pins and needles and handle my car with kid gloves yet still aim for great results. That sucks (in a uniquely challenging way)! I also have to look into hiring another engineer as well as a teammate in the near future, but I have difficulty seeing how I can possibly do these things while staying under budget.

Last edited:

MacReady13

Devs on twitter are saying the first patch will include stutter mitigation and fix the issues hopefully.

So why release a patch AFTER the game is out to mitigate these issues? They didn’t see these issues before releasing the game and fix it pre release? Why are we just beta testing for these assholes?

Buggy Loop

Let me start off by saying that the Moments mode in WRC is fantastic! But I really dislike the fact that an EA Play subscription is needed in order to unlock a few of the Moment events. I don't play any other EA game outside of WRC, so why should I have to bother getting this subscription service at all? Absolute BS!

Meanwhile, I've been very impressed with Career mode! Monitoring weekly budgets to keep top executives in your organization along with the sponsors happy while also trying to finish rally events with favorable results has never been more interesting! My biggest issue so far has been giving my apparently overworked engineers enough rest. So there has been rally events I've competed in that some of my engineers were not available for me to help with service repairs. Then I'm basically forced to drive on pins and needles and handle my car with kid gloves yet still aim for great results. That sucks (in a uniquely challenging way)! I also have to look into hiring another engineer as well as a teammate in the near future, but I have difficulty seeing how I can possibly do these things while staying under budget.

Career mode is so much better than the previous Dirt Rally games.

Kruza

It seems as if a new Moment or two are being added every day to the list which I think is awesome! With the steady addition of new Moments, this mode in WRC contains worthy replacements to DiRT Rally 2.0's daily, weekly and monthly challenge events for me.

In WRC Career mode I recently finished two 2-stage rally events without the aid of any engineers because they were all tired and declared unavailable. I've clearly done an awful job of getting my engineers enough rest. 😄

Anyway, I was curious about what you guys have for Brightness setting inside WRC's HDR options menu screen? I messed with this brightness setting for a little while, but eventually went back to default 50 setting.

Anyway, I was curious about what you guys have for Brightness setting inside WRC's HDR options menu screen? I messed with this brightness setting for a little while, but eventually went back to default 50 setting.
1000 nits and Brightness 40.

With 50 the landscapes are way too bright imo.

But depends on your TV setup, of course. I use a LG CX with standard settings, HGIG and colour temperature set to warm 1.

Last edited:
This could've been the greatest rally game of all time , I'm still shocked at the quality of graphics bugs screen tears ,drops and stutters
Hopefully the last 4 problems will be fixed in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, the graphics will remain. We`ll have to live with that.

Hopefully the last 4 problems will be fixed in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, the graphics will remain. We`ll have to live with that.
Fuck that I uninstalled after the 2 trials back to dirt rally 2 for me .
I know they wanted to create the big stages hence the new engine but game looking like Xbox 360 games for those long stages is not worth it.

Kruza

A 3.27 GB file (patch?) is being updated to WRC as I type this message. I don't know what this addresses.

I have an LG CX TV as well with HGIG, and Warm2 color temperature. Didn't have the patience to experiment with many different values before going back to default (tried 25, 75). But 40 seems interesting to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom