• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#EAgamescom 2016 Livestream I 18:15 BST / 19:15 CET / 10:15 AM PST / 1:15 PM EST

Asgaro

After Euro 2016 I was definitely hyped for even more football...

IalfWf2.gif

SOR5

fhe audience theyre looking for here does not watch livestreams of video game conferences

the fatal mistake of Nintendo in 2008, Microsoft from 2010-2012, and every EA and Ubisoft conference

MGHA

fhe audience theyre looking for here does not watch livestreams of video game conferences

the fatal mistake of Nintendo in 2008, Microsoft from 2010-2012, and every EA and Ubisoft conference

I said the same exact thing in the live stream and got muted.

Gameplay livestreams are nice, but you shouldn't do it like this. Open with a 45 - 60 minute press conference, showing 5 - 10 minute of each of your games. Then go into the livestreams for gameplay and such for the two hours after, even separate ones for the games so people can look at the ones they want.

Wace

Ok, switching to REAL Borussia or ManCity game, haven't decided yet. Will get back later to see more FIFA.

Top Bottom