• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just some rough edit with photoshop, didn't even save the PSD.
Maybe ask someone better to make a proper png with correct font and everything.

Oh okay! I can work on getting a good .png and start passing that around then! I just thought one was already being done!

1363.gif

mnvUTuq.gif

Welcome back crew. Hype!

Now who's gonna be the first to get an EZA tattoo. Don't let them down GAF. Your dollars only do so much. You gotta support them with your body.

Eidjinn

JESUS!
I read "good vibes and good bye".

On topic... f*** yeah. I just don't trust anybody but Brandon Jones to narrate my gaming life.

Xemnas89

The amount pledged on patreon has gone up ten thousand since I went to bed last night. Glad to see it's working out for them. Let's get Damiani his new show.

I wonder who'll be the first few to go full time with this? Seems like Brandon to run things, maybe Ian for editing and producing his own shows?
Hopefully they can get to the position to all be full time though that might be a challenge in LA. With that said I'd like to formally invite all the Easy Allies to come live in Canada. Just not Vancouver or Toronto. A small town, up north somewhere. The strong American dollar will make them KINGS.

Philippo

Pledged & Subscribed, all hail our Beauty Boys!

Started with 5$, will see if after graduation i'll be able to drop some more and if they'll earn those.

wapplew

First episode of EZA podcast going to be epic, so much topic to talk about.
I hope some form of Just Play return. One of the best preview show.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Quick question: is it possible to get the "early" podcasts through Overcast on the iPhone? Not sure if Patreon gates or obscures the feed in a way that makes that impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom