• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best introduction!
l46Cq8Lq8hyIJMLqE.gif

I guess the main website is new, too? For whatever reason, I thought one existed.

Edit- Wait. Wasn't there supposed to be an Easy Allies related announcement on Sunday or something? Was this supposed to be it?

Wiggy

Nice work getting the site up pre-e3, easier/better to plug on ign (and where else the allies turn up) saying go to easyallies.com then saying a youtube, patreon or twitch.

edit: looks real nice too

Panda Rin

Looks like they also posted the times each episode will go up

Huber Syndrome tonight 10 PM and podcast for non-patreons tomorrow at 10 AM

Hasney

I saw that you posted this thread. Maybe it would be good to edit in the official website and forum urls into the original post.

Yeah, I know we can't just link to a forum in an OP from back posting in WrassleGAF when the subject came up, but website fo'sheezy.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
#TeamKyle I want to see Huber's puppet show too badly.
Also I wonder if the site is a leak :-o, I really thought that this would be part of the announcements. Site seems nice but you never know what's missing until you need it.

Hasney

#TeamKyle I want to see Huber's puppet show too badly.
Also I wonder if the site is a leak :-o, I really thought that this would be part of the announcements. Site seems nice but you never know what's missing until you need it.

You never put something live until you want it known. I bet some people checked the domain daily to see if something appeared.

But an official announcement during the stream to let the wider audience know will still be awesome.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
You never put something live until you want it known. I bet some people checked the domain daily to see if something appeared.

But an official announcement during the stream to let the wider audience know will still be awesome.

I mean yes, but it still constantly happens, it's not even something limited to gaming media stuff.

EDIT: Also we need green lizard and red eagle merch :-o!

Tsosie

Oh shit Kyle will be all over this. Though Huber does say 'a complete full playthrough' i dont think I would call a glitch speed run that.

I would say a full playthrough does not have skips. However, it won't matter. We are going to see 22 minutes of puppet action

Auctopus

Okay, quickly whipped this up so people can share it round Twitter, Twitch, GAF, Reddit etc.

Pretty sure all the information is correct (but I'm about to go to bed so sod's law there's something wrong), I purposely left out the daily show thing at the end cause it was too much information to present neatly but hopefully we'll be in the swing of things by then and they'll need a bit less promotion. Hope you guys like it/use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom