• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

isn't it funny that the rock/paper/scissors session outcome was exactly the same as last year??

foreshadowing... FORESHADOWING of a great E3

Maligna

Banned
Just saw the one old episodes of TTA where Brad, Jones and Don are playing D&D. So great! I'm sad they only played that once.

MAtgS

Oh man, the Injustice 2 talk in the podcast got me worked up, listening to them shit on 1 of my favorite fighters that they clearly never even played.

"The camera cutaway with Joker's gun was terrible"

That was DCvMK, not Injustice. In fact they keep getting the 2 mixed up.

"Teen rated Mortal Kombat? I'm out."

IT'S NOT MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! Injustice is it's own series, judge it on it's own terms. You don't complain about Street Fighter or any other not having fatalites, do you?

"If you can't have m-rated violence, get over the top. Like Superman punch a guy into space"

Oh, you mean like this?

Joqu

The bigger operative though is start to credits. Full play through is vague enough for Bosman to work through

Don't you tell him that! Full play through is full play through. 3 pendants, Master Sword, 7 Maidens, Ganon down. Start to credits with no in-between? Where's the full in that? :mad:

wiibomb

Oh man, the Injustice 2 talk in the podcast got me worked up, listening to them shit on 1 of my favorite fighters that they clearly never even played.

IT'S NOT MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! Injustice is it's own series, judge it on it's own terms. You don't complain about Street Fighter or any other not having fatalites, do you?

"If you can't have m-rated violence, get over the top. Like Superman punch a guy into space"

Oh, you mean like this?

yeah, honestly I felt the same... that game is really good and just because the don't show the over-the-top fatalities of MK they are throwing it under the bus, the game is pretty good and should at least be plated before judging it.

MAtgS

yeah, honestly I felt the same... that game is really good and just because the don't show the over-the-top fatalities of MK they are throwing it under the bus, the game is pretty good and should at least be plated before judging it.

Well of course, fatalities are so obviously more important than actual gameplay -_-

Joqu

Kyle Bowman, wish I could photoshop his face on Link's body

TqHi2jU.png

i tried

bryanee

Oh, you mean like this?

Time for some corrections.

El-Suave

So cool that Kyle is a guest on Geoff's show, you probably can't get more exposure than that on that day. Glad that old GT connection is still a thing.

sora87

Hope Geoff allows Kyle to pimp the patreon on the show, there will be 10s of thousands watching no doubt. Although Kyle might feel weirded out doing it.

Tigermave

Neo Member
Kyle replied to a tweet about his schedule Monday:
"yeah, I'll be doing the Microsoft pre-show and post-show over there, then driving back to EZA in time for Ubisoft"

SeanTSC

Oh my fucking god. THOSE BETS. SO GOOD.

I hope Kyle loses. I hope Kyle loses so hard.

You LTTP hating bastard, you need to lose.

wiibomb

Monday, he's doing their pre and post Microsoft conference wrap up before heading back to EZA for Ubisoft onwards.

Alright... I guess I'll surely watch it since I planned to have youtube coverage + EZA side by side. Youtube streaming works miles better for me than twitch

Yes, this really irked me too. It wasn't even a vague understanding, they were blatantly misinformed about a lot of stuff. I mean, you can't be knowledgeable about every game obviously, but just say that.

I think people really miss out on the fact that Injustice is a really accessible fighter. The property itself is of course really inviting. But, the modes of input, the story and the collectibles and mini games really make it a joy for fans of fighting games and those that aren't.
For example, Green Arrow can shoot an arrow by just pressing one button--that's really great for people that get nauseous at the sight of a quarter-circle/Z input and stuff like that.
I could go on, but Injustice is great! Just wanted to give it a fair shake. Really excited for Injustice 2. I'm sure it'll sell well, and I thought the CG trailer was really well done! Can't wait to see more.

Anyways, the bets' video got me extremely hyped. I wish more gaming personalities got as into it with the positive-vibes. Danny O'Dwyer from Gamespot recently put up a video on his own channel and one of the things he talks about is his annoyance at members of the gaming press complaining about how much work E3 is. I totally agree with him there, and I'm glad to see EZA so jolly and hyped!
I'm a big fan of Kinda Funny content, but I'm afraid to say over there how much it bugs me when one of their members complains and groans about going to E3. He's definitely playing a bit of a character, but the negativity doesn't look good on anybody. It's not fun, and it doesn't make me want to watch their content.
The world needs to be more grateful and humble across all cylinders. To use your spotlight to complain about E3 is so annoying, give someone else a go at it or be humble or just do your job.
EZA, even more-so with their success on Patreon, has been nothing but gratitude and good vibes. It's palpable, I notice it and respond to it and it's a big reason as to why I'm one of their patrons. They think about not only WHAT they say and do, but HOW they say and do it. That's so important. They are doing such a good job.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom