• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ed Sheeran, Pokémon - Celestial

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Taylor Swift Lol GIF by iHeartRadio

Saber

Gold Member
They ascended to a new level of cringyness.

They both have the same audience,children and adults with the brains of children.

At this point, they're all just mentally pertubed people.

Just imagine a person say something like "Yeah I don't like the game not having post content", and as soon they announce no content the same person says "nobody cared about post content anyway".

Pokemon Company could go full EA and no one would bother.

Last edited:

Tams

Well, Ed does now have to go to court in the US over a claim he copied Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get It On'.

Though before anyone goes cheering that on, it's the copyright equivalent of patent trolls that filed it.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
This is Ed Sheeran’s version of fight club. Where all the Pokémon’s are in his head. Instead of creating a neo-anarchist anti-capitalism group with terroristic tendencies intent on reshaping the world . He just makes a bland song. That will fade into memory with the majority of us going oh yeah he did make that song. While his die hard fans will forever remember it.

Either way
Nintendo right now
Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Soodanim

Well, Ed does now have to go to court in the US over a claim he copied Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get It On'.

Though before anyone goes cheering that on, it's the copyright equivalent of patent trolls that filed it.
Wasn't it Marvin Gaye's people that sued Robin Thicke's people for Blurred Lines (and won)? Any judge should throw these cases out without a second thought

Pokémon releases another song from a popular artist and people act like this is something new or another level of “low”, despite them doing this for over 25 years.

Sometimes I wonder if y’all even were around for when Pokémon was a thing in the 90s and early 2000s.

Tams

Pokémon releases another song from a popular artist and people act like this is something new or another level of “low”, despite them doing this for over 25 years.

Sometimes I wonder if y’all even were around for when Pokémon was a thing in the 90s and early 2000s.
I mainly posted it for the creepy Pokémon faces.

They fucked up drawing Pokémon...

Top Bottom