• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Games Store Mystery Games are back!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The first mysteri game will unlock in 6 hours.
I think that's 6 days buddy. As in, 10am Pacific next Thursday (when the free games for the week usually unlock)

Fuz

Banned
How many reruns?
2Rce3.gif

anthony2690

Gold Member
I read online that the games coming are final fantasy 1-15.

Most likely not true, but you know, just throwing it out there.

• LOL
Reactions: Fuz

vpance

cool but after 3 years of collecting them i realized that even after getting it for free i really don't care to start EGS

Gloomhaven is actually a pretty good recent freebie. Would play it more if I had the time.

Wildebeest

Apparently, the teaser clue image for the game is a balloon. So go wild, not speculating what game you will never play if you are still even bothered to claim them.

Cryio

Apparently, the teaser clue image for the game is a balloon. So go wild, not speculating what game you will never play if you are still even bothered to claim them.
If I had to hazard a guess, balloons are a collectible in Giant Sparrow's The Unfinished Swan.

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

Bloons is actually pretty fun folks. I Have it on my iPad through Apple Arcade and enjoy it. I’d recommend it as something to try for sure

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It's a tower defense game. It's a good one if you like that sort of thing.
Here's a review of the game.

Love this dude's review. Looks like he had to censor the section in the video where he explains how the bypass the ingame cash payments. :goog_relieved:

GHG

Gold Member
Dying Light 2 is good and its RTGI is amazing but I would never want to own that on EGS coupon or not

This is the thing, I have DL1 on steam and will want to get the DLC at some point (so better to purchase somewhere I can get 3rd party keys for that at a later date).

It's actually a bit annoying because some of these prices are damn good. Crysis Remastered Trilogy as well. I just don't trust Epic to keep this store going after the Fortnite money inevitably runs out.

Denton

This is the thing, I have DL1 on steam and will want to get the DLC at some point (so better to purchase somewhere I can get 3rd party keys for that at a later date).

It's actually a bit annoying because some of these prices are damn good. Crysis Remastered Trilogy as well. I just don't trust Epic to keep this store going after the Fortnite money inevitably runs out.
The few games I bought on EGS (and regretted it) I eventually rebought on Steam anyway. Yeah the prices can be nice, but exactly, I do not trust EGS longevity and hate its interface and lack of usability.

Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
The few games I bought on EGS (and regretted it) I eventually rebought on Steam anyway. Yeah the prices can be nice, but exactly, I do not trust EGS longevity and hate its interface and lack of usability.

I do exactly the same thing. I've even purchased games on steam that I forgot I already have on Epic, that's how infrequently I open that launcher.

Fuz

Banned
The 25% off coupon sale is back.

Tempted by dying light 2 at the current prices.
You might want to read the last page on our official free epic games thread.

Rerun #1.
200.gif

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Stopt checking epic games now for a few months, the good games they drop for free are basically 1-2 a year at best. All those indie shovelware games i wouldn't even play if it where flash games in a webbrowser.

Free is free i guess.

Last edited:

manfestival

Yeah as stated before. They have traditionally done like 1 or 2 good new free games during this whole christmas routine. I guess it is just waiting to see what those are and picking up any of the repeats that you may have missed.

Top Bottom