• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Wildebeest

I've already got it and all the DLC other than gun runners on steam, but we dodged a bullet by it not being Fallout 76 as some were guessing.

Trogdor1123

Is it tough to mid games on the egs? I picked up fallout nv the other day and was going to give it a go again but want to mod it a bit.

Previously, I just used steam or PlayStation store to install mods as it is silly easy so I gave no real experience with modding.

Banned
Is it tough to mid games on the egs? I picked up fallout nv the other day and was going to give it a go again but want to mod it a bit.

Previously, I just used steam or PlayStation store to install mods as it is silly easy so I gave no real experience with modding.

pretty sure modding EGS games is not really much different from modding any other PC game.

Hugare

pretty sure modding EGS games is not really much different from modding any other PC game.

Unfortunately, if you want mods, the EGS version of F:NV isnt the way to go

It's not compatible with the main tool to mod the game, so 90% of the mods wont work

Fuz

Banned
Unfortunately, if you want mods, the EGS version of F:NV isnt the way to go

It's not compatible with the main tool to mod the game, so 90% of the mods wont work
Wait, what? Can't you do it manually like every other decent game?

Wildebeest

Gog free game is Sunblaze. Apparently a competent Celeste-like.

• Love
Reactions: Fuz

Fuz

Banned
Credits where it's due: they removed the fucking annoying captcha every time I get a free game. It's an improvement.
Now make the launcher non-mandatory and I will actually spend money. (y)

Banned
Credits where it's due: they removed the fucking annoying captcha every time I get a free game. It's an improvement.
Now make the launcher non-mandatory and I will actually spend money. (y)

not for me. and they're getting worse. almost every one I got was not solvable.

they are training AI art models with these nowadays, so all of them are AI generated, and apparently some of the images that should clearly count/not count just are detected as the opposite.

I had to click through 10 captchas with pandas and doll houses until it finally worked, even tho I always obviously clicked on all the right images... god damn

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz

bender

What time is it?
How come people don't just add everything weekly regardless?

Many a time I've come across a game at a future point, thinking it looks good only to find it's actually been in my Epic library all along and I can play it immediately.

Tim bad, Gabe good.

pride-pulp.gif

Top Bottom