• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Kenpachii

Do you even click pirate cats with hats bro.

NBCiwRX.png

Last edited:

Kenpachii

They can get fucked with their shitty captcha. They're awful, you have to go through them for every single game you claim and you have to go through them even if you input a wrong password at login.
Fuck epic so bad.

Yea its really bad, honestly sometimes i just can't be bothered to do the captcha to claim the games rofl.

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz
Do you even click pirate cats with hats bro.

NBCiwRX.png

They can get fucked with their shitty captcha. They're awful, you have to go through them for every single game you claim and you have to go through them even if you input a wrong password at login.
Fuck epic so bad.

It boggles my mind that we're using captcha as a means of security, in 20-fucking-23, when every sane publisher/platform has 2FA w/ registered phone numbers moved over.

Fuck Epic and the Rockstar Games Launcher that still uses this archaic garbage. Literal dumb cunts, their cybersecurity team.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
It boggles my mind that we're using captcha as a means of security, in 20-fucking-23, when every sane publisher/platform has 2FA w/ registered phone numbers moved over.

Fuck Epic and the Rockstar Games Launcher that still uses this archaic garbage. Literal dumb cunts, their cybersecurity team.
Yeah, no, fuck 2FA even more than captcha.

Hugare

Whaaaat Dying light is available for free but of course only in Us.... We only got the other game.
Wut? Maybe your store have not updated yet

I'm from Brazil and got the game just fine

Amazing game btw, cant recommend it enough

Patrick S.

Banned
I am just jealous, it is forbidden in my country. It will never appear in the store.
I bought a Steam key for the price of a Big Mac like eight years ago. Can't remember if I activated it while connected to some free VPN or not, but I don't need a VPN connection to play it.

Last edited:

Spyxos

I bought a Steam key for the price of a Big Mac like eight years ago.
I played it on the ps4 back in the day I don't have it anymore. I think it's also not that easy to activate games on steam via vpn anymore and even if it works vpn has to be running every time you want to play it.

Patrick S.

Banned
I played it on the ps4 back in the day I don't have it anymore. I think it's also not that easy to activate games on steam via vpn anymore and even if it works vpn has to be running every time you want to play it.
I remember back when I got a key for the Wolfenstein version with the evil signs and words I had to have a VPN connected when I activatd, and later on when I launched the game, but as soon as the game started I could disconnect from the VPN. And after the game was on your account for six months, VPN wasn't needed anymore at all.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Me too in Italy... but i have to put both games in the cart and than checkout....otherwise it would not let them take
I get them from the website, I don't even have their launcher installed.

Steam is shit.

T-Cake

The French leaker says that the next four weeks, there will be 2 mystery game giveaways a week for the duration of Epic's Mega sale. I believe this is the period when GTA5 was given away before.

So we'll get 8 games during the sale? Any ideas what they might be yet? I see the mysterious icons are back again in the teaser.

Top Bottom