• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever had cotton candy milk? I just did. Sooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
7212717382_cd0905dd2b_c.jpg

I've wanted to try this stuff for a long time. It's from a local dairy farm here in Missouri/Kansas. I actually visited the farm about a year ago with my ex, where you can visit and pet the cows, milk them, and see their processing plant. They also had a variety of different milks to try - regular, rootbeer, strawberry, orange soda, etc. But a while after, I saw this at my local grocerer. I kept saying I want to try it, but never did. Mom bought it for me the other day and I just tried it.

Freaking delicious!

First reaction was "10/10! This is the best thing ever!" ... But, I didn't want to be hyperbolic, and I let it settle. The flavor is very solid. Really does taste like cotton candy and milk... with a hint of that "cheap" cotton candy flavor like the old cotton candy BubbleYum. I gotta knock it a point because it's whole instead of 2%, and I'll knock it another point for that hint of cheap flavor.

Either way, it's awesome. Wouldn't want it very often, and it defeats the point of a healthy drink, obviously. But for a treat, I'm very satisfied.
Also, reason I never got it is that I'm lactose intolerant. More than a couple sips of this will make me sick as hell. So I'll probably have this over the course of the rest of the week.

lush

Why? This sounds absolutely terrible. Why?

Flavored milk, outside of like, chocolate, is an abomination. Period.

Big-E

Cotton candy is pretty much the worst thing ever so I am willing to bet my life I would prefer normal milk.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Actually sounds good. I also like the Strawberry Milk from Nestle (or is it Quick?)

Also try a Coffee milk drink. Get coffee syrup and mix it in with some milk. It is awesome. You can get Autocrat coffee syrup from Rhode Island or just order it from Amazon.com.

gRoeT.jpg

Izick

I like cotton cady, but its flavor combined with milk sounds awful. Then again, people eat ham and cheese sandwiches deep fried, covered with powdered sugar and jam, so who the fuck knows?

I like cotton cady, but its flavor combined with milk sounds awful. Then again, people eat ham and cheese sandwiches deep fried, covered with powdered sugar and jam, so who the fuck knows?

I know brah if I want my fix of Bennigans I have to get an international flight out of the airport. :(

As a Missourian, I have tried the cotton candy Shatto milk myself. I must say I liked it myself.

Before trying it, I thought it sounded disgusting, much like many of the posters here. I decided to try it one day since its light bluish color stands out likes its radioactive, I couldn't help but try it. It was quite surprising to find out it is not actually bad.

I must say it could be almost godly if the cotton candy flavor was stronger.

Alrus

I don't really get it... Wouldn't this taste like regular milk with sugar added? I mean, cotton candy is just sugar right?

PBalfredo

I don't really get it... Wouldn't this taste like regular milk with sugar added? I mean, cotton candy is just sugar right?

Yeah, so wouldn't that just be like the milk left over after you finished your sugary breakfast cereal?

OP may be onto something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom