• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Excellent Super Mario World music covers!

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Very good shit. Simon Carless describe this best as the "Pet Sounds" of video game soundtracks. Really impressive stuff.

I just started listening to it again mere moments before this post.

Matlock

Banned
Very cool donut plains cover, too bad they don't offer a 160kbps zip, tho. :\

I don't want to download a vbr pack.

Jacobi

Banned
I love it ! That switchpalace song makes me want to dance :lol
The endcredits...the twilight-zone-like ghosthouse song...vanilladome...whatever, all songs are perfectly done ! Props to Jason Cox

Geek

Ninny Prancer
God. His "Life Force" cover was AMAZING.

EDIT: Not to mention Kraid Theme (Hoedown Version)!!!! Aaahhh!!! *Scanners head explosion*

LakeEarth

Castle Medley FUCKING ROCKS MAN! The rest are cool recreations, but that one just ROCKS!

My only problem is with Valley of Bowser, you can't hear the "dun DUN!.... DUN dun!", it's like really really weak in the background :(

So far, so good.

Only bad one so far is the Special land theme (with Do the Mario). It's remixed alright. But then there's this REALLY annoying static voice dubbed in. It sounds horrible and really ruins the entire song.

Beezy

I'm loving Forest of Illusion and Castle Medley. I need to get better at the guitar so that I can play them myself. :)

Zeo

Banned
Matlock said:
Very cool donut plains cover, too bad they don't offer a 160kbps zip, tho. :\

I don't want to download a vbr pack.

VBR is the quality you should have.

This stuff is pretty good.

Top Bottom