• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Expanding Horizons: Announcing Dead Island 2's Upcoming DLCs & more!

Kupfer

zabkUEy.jpg

You've been asking for it, and today is the day. With two upcoming downloadable content releases and additional, exciting cosmetic updates, players can look forward to a new level of adventure in Dead Island 2. Let's dive into what awaits:

• Available throughout 2023: 'From Dusk' Collection skins through Prime Gaming Rewards – learn more here

• First expansion: How does a billionaire prepare for the zompocalypse? A techno-death cult with a healthy splash of debauchery and gore! The first story expansion, Haus, will release in Q4, 2023.

• Second expansion: Welcome to the SOLA festival, where LA's party people can greenwash their way to ecstasy and save the planet, one rave at a time. So L.A! SOLA Festival, will launch in Q2, 2024.
deadisland.com

Last edited:

Salz01

The Haus expansion sounds and based off the art , looks pretty cool. It’s a great game. Will get these expansions.

oji-san

Banned
Hate DLC, they are rarely amazing like in The Witcher 3 or Fallout New Vegas, and i even yet to buy the base game so how will buy the DLC. :(

Last edited:

Kupfer

The Haus expansion sounds and based off the art , looks pretty cool. It’s a great game. Will get these expansions.
I'm up for it, too. If we get 2 or maybe even more full-fledged new areas with a new missions and what it looks like, great setpieces, that's bound to be another couple of good hours. I platinumed the game relatively quickly, had a lot of fun with it, but once you're through, the game doesn't give you much in the way of further play. I'm looking forward to the DLC in any case.

Top Bottom