• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F*** | MARRY | KILL

FeralEcho

Insomniac made Aloy too? That makes a lot of sense now.
Oh god,please keep Insomniac away from any established iP's with female leads...

I actually like Aloy alot,she looks fine to me even if they did make her some puffier cheeks in the 2nd game,she's still beautiful,and she's nowhere near whatever the hell they were smoking at Insomniac when making MJ...

Last edited:

Disco Dave

You know the rules.

Dragons Dogma 2’s Sphynx
AAc2k2z.png

Spider-Man 2’s Mary Jane
sddefault.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West’s Aloy
E2tc88cXwAMM68l.png
In order of appearance...

Marry
F**k
Jet Gatling Gun

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
AYO is it Friday already???

Dance Party GIF by Minions

Edmund

Fuck Mai and Kasumi

ANP7mcZ.jpg

0FuHA5z.png

Marry Lili. I'll be rich as fuck and don't have to work anymore.

OEIA3Lt.jpg

Kill this ugly bitch (Marisa). I always lose to her in Street Fighter 6 as well.

nIWNsA8.png

Toots

Gold Member
I apologize for the sick sense of humor.

Mods, feel free to ban me for the appropriate amount of time.
I won’t throw stones at you everyone can totally fuck up once in a while… shouldn’t have asked for your ban, not my place, and the mods here know exactly what they are doing 98% of the time, they don’t need my help. Just erasing your unfortunate post for all eternity might be enough.
On the subject of violence, if you’re feeling desensitived to gore stuff like that you can talk about it to someone (health professional or other) ? It is never good to get used to it (all the more in our extremely violent society).

You know the rules.

Dragons Dogma 2’s Sphynx
AAc2k2z.png

Spider-Man 2’s Mary Jane
sddefault.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West’s Aloy
E2tc88cXwAMM68l.png
Well I’m gonna Fuck that Sphinx bro obviously. Marry Aloy since she don’t actually look like that and Kill MJ.
I’m fucking that big Latina ass, marrying my girl Jill and killing whatever her name is.
I hate to say this but I’m gonna have to fuck Tifa, marry the perfection, and kill Jessie.

Top Bottom