• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
dwhhgEEl.jpg

The fuuuuuck.

There may be no airing time for Pupa yet, but there is this tantalizing tidbit from an interview with Ibuki Kido, the 15 year old voice actress playing the female lead:

There are a lot of shocking scenes in the manga, but I think the anime is not losing to it in terms of intensity. In order to make it more real, we recorded the sound effects from actually eating food. And the person who had to eat for the recording... was me! Eating chicken as if I were eating my brother, eating a tomato as if it were skin, for the bone crushing sound biting into a prune seed and all. I also ate salad... I wonder what sound that was for? Anyway, for the sounds to come out clearly, I was told by the staff to "Eat in a vulgar manner", so I was making sounds... so embarrassing! (laughs)

Sounds like fun!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
There may be no airing time for Pupa yet, but there is this tantalizing tidbit from an interview with Ibuki Kido, the 15 year old voice actress playing the female lead:

Sounds like fun!

I didn't think that Japan could top using a fourteen-year-old to voice the girl in OniAi, but they just breezed past that. Hopefully future incest anime just take this to its logical conclusion and are voiced by actual underage siblings.

Usagi Drop 4-7
This is a very sweet anime. Rin is adorable yet kind of knowledgeable of things. Her innocent but sort of mature behavior makes her very cute. Daikichi is also cute in a way

Diabolik Lovers is easily among the pantheon of most reprehensible and depraved anime after a mere two episodes; rape fantasy is not unknown to anime but I think that this is the first I've ever seen where the viewer is supposed to self-insert as the person being raped. I thought abuse fetish fujoshit was just a joke in Watamote, but no; it's very, very real.

dwhhgEEl.jpg

I think you guys are being a bit unfair to Fujoshi here, the most abusive guys like the redhead and hat-kun, are not well liked. They prefer the nicer guys like the blonde and the tsundere white haired guy( yes, he is the nice one).

Diabolik Lovers 1-2

I just watched the 2 available episodes of this with my housemates, and it's not as bad as I was expecting. They're not anime watchers, and they weren't really surprised at the concept. Rape fantasies aren't that uncommon for women to have, but I haven't seen that much entertainment media targeted at that market, which makes this somewhat novel. It's not that much more contrived and shameless than other self-insert series, but considering the fetish it's aimed at, it could easily seem that way. The episodes are short at about 15 minutes, which almost makes it worth it for the amusing dialogue.

Anyway, since pics are all anyone wants to see from this:

yours-tearsszk4h.gif

Hey look at that, I dropped my first show of the fall season. Why couldn't I have done that with Free!.

School Days 8

http://i.imgur.com/gZUwmjI.jpg

Why are you doing this for this man? No human could suffer through hanging around that pest for more than ten minutes. It's why his parents broke up. It's why his sister (forcibly) only sees him as rarely as she possibly could. The man's apartment is filled with nudie mags and cumrags. The only way to warm the cold shoulder he gives you is by shoving it between your boobs and those things could probably even warm Michael Jackson's long dead heart.

Bear with me for the next line - this anime is not realistic. In what fucking world is a pretty girl shunned so far into depression that she has to latch on to the first dickwad she catches ogling at her on a busy train? It seems like she's from a well-off family, surely she's had charming suitors trying to woo her at the horse racing practices she's gone to. What is it about this bad MC that these girls like oh my god what.

Anyway, Tsukune here, no, Makoto receives the offer to touch Katsuragi's boobs at her place and he's now set on that. I hope whoever is killed in this cartoon is Makoto because I would fucking open the bottle of Trappist Rochefort 8 I have here in celebration.

Hähähähähä, some hilarious school festival hijinx are happening. Not really. Get on with this travesty of a story you're trying to tell. Setsuna is a terrible comedic relief character. Fuck off to France already, you creep.

http://i.imgur.com/9GMgVxP.jpg No, you still have Makoto to throw away.

Oh cool, we get a little backstory of Setsuna. That's good. I so wanted to know about blank stare comedic relief girl. Fucking token loli characters, sheesh. Oh and now I guess she has a crush on Itou as well. Who cares. I doubt she has the "charms" to attract him.

Hahaha, she actually kissed him. While he was asleep. While Katsuragi walked in. Why was this necessary? If Setsuna is introduced as a new love rival I'm gonna like this show less.

Monogatari S2 - 13

The episode was great ..until shinobu appeared ..

Then it became freaking awesome.

Monogatari%20Series_%20Second%20Season%20-%2013.jpg

I know you're a vampire but seriously , the psysics seriously aren't working properly here, or is it because you're so cool , shinobu -chan

i could listen to shinobu laughing all day .

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Diabolik Lovers is easily among the pantheon of most reprehensible and depraved anime after a mere two episodes; rape fantasy is not unknown to anime but I think that this is the first I've ever seen where the viewer is supposed to self-insert as the person being raped. I thought abuse fetish fujoshit was just a joke in Watamote, but no; it's very, very real.

http://i.imgur.com/dwhhgEEl.jpg

50 Shades of Grey. :p

I wasn't a huge fan of Watamote, but that Nendo is amazing.

Colossal Titan Nendo + Tomoko Nendo (w/shredded panties) = Endless Possibilities.

Gazoinks

Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt 13 - End

The entire episode was pretty awesome and then the last minute killed it. Stupid sequel hook that'll never get followed up on. ;_;

Although actually I'm not sure I'd really want a sequel with the way they set it up. Don't particularly like the idea of Panty & Stocking both being out of the picture for most of it apparently.

Overall I liked the series more than I thought I would. I'm not really a big fan of that sort of crude humor usually, but I found PSG entertaining. Now if you'll excuse me:

GAAAAAINAAAAAAX

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Strangely enough, this is actually more normal than the other way around. After all, rape fantasies are a real thing. At least this way you get people who actually want it having the concept instead of including an entire gender into your own fantasies of giving rape then justifying it.

InuYasha 39

I'm really getting sick of Koga's character, please tell me this arc will be over soon I can't deal with him much longer

Acosta

Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt 13 - End

The entire episode was pretty awesome and then the last minute killed it. Stupid sequel hook that'll never get followed up on. ;_;

Although actually I'm not sure I'd really want a sequel with the way they set it up. Don't particularly like the idea of Panty & Stocking both being out of the picture for most of it apparently.

Overall I liked the series more than I thought I would. I'm not really a big fan of that sort of crude humor usually, but I found PSG entertaining. Now if you'll excuse me:

GAAAAAINAAAAAAX

Thank for reminding me :(

School Days 9

Setsuna goes to see some pretentious school play at the school festival and ends up having delusions of grandeur. As if she actually mattered to the story.

Katsura is being bullied again. Makoto's goofball friend wants to hang out with her but she says no, explaining that she's Makoto's girlfriend. Meanwhile Makoto has his hands full of Sekai's ass. And then Sekai kicks him in the balls because that guy is not being cute at this point but instead full-on harassing people. Not that he ever was being cute now that I think about it.

Makoto gets off the cake gig because of injuries related to nads. Now some other dumb-ass girl, the one from Makoto's junior high, invites him to hang out with her at the festival and after Makoto checks out the goods he agrees. Once again he is nearly tricked into agreeing into doing the festival dance with that girl. "Tricked" is a pretty strange word to use here though when all it takes to "trick" Makoto is have something bigger than an A-cup on your chest and blush a bit.

Eventually she succeeds at pulling Makoto into the room with a bed and a dedicated cumrag bin. This MC is beyond daft. The ceremony of Giving the D begins, now throwing away the relationship with Sekai for a girl the viewer can't possibly give a single fuck about. This show is baaaaad. Also, wasn't there prominently a camera shown in a prior episode in relation to the "Rest room"? That'll come back to haunt him for sure.

Katsura's classmates continue to pester her until she's on the verge of tears and then they stop, thinking they might have gone a bit far. You know, bullying the quiet fragile girl, that might have been going a bit far when it first started?

Makoto went to the folk dance with Sekai. I hope this'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back and Katsura grabs a knife to slit every motherfucker in that place. They all deserve it.

Mushibugyo - 26

NIce way to end an arc but bad way to end an anime.. jinbei , still clueless as usual.In the end we're back to square 1 , mostly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom