• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Series is coming to Prime Video in 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
  • Vault 33

Amazon released the poster below to coincide with the showing of a Fallout trailer at Gamescom.

The teaser, which aired following a Starfield presentation, won’t be publicly released, but Bethesda’s Todd Howard said bigger looks at the show will be coming soon, according to attendees including GamesRadar.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
Hope this is good. I also hope they incorporate a VATS system a few times thru a visor or something lol
Nooo! Not another DOOM fiasco 💀

I'm okay with a few easter eggs, but I don't want to be reminded that it's a game adaptation lol

I've gotten word about a settlement that's being threatened by raiders. x100

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Robochobo

Los Angeles? Why not the Hub, or something that would be a bit more interesting like Chicago, where there's a sizeable majority of Enclave forces?

Edit: Scratch that. I'd rather them stay away from anything Enclave. They'd almost certainly make them literally Hitler with no nuance.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
You know what would go well with this? Just before release we get a remaster of FO3 and NV. Just to help drum up some hype. Come on Microsoft, you know it makes sense.

kiphalfton

But the real question is, is there a warning label on everything about possible nuclear contamination?

Last edited:

Bkdk

It's a smart choice by picking Los Angeles, there are so many places in that city look like wasteland, so they won't have to spend much on hiring supporting chars and building a location. A lot of money saved. They can easily find people in that city that looks even dirtier than the raiders the games had.

Last edited:

Puscifer

Fallout - The Series |OT| - Diversity and Conquer
I mean it would make sense that a vault in LA would be diverse

It's a smart choice by picking Los Angeles, there are so many places in that city look like wasteland, so they won't have to spend much on hiring supporting chars and building a location. A lot of money saved. They can easily find people in that city that looks even dirtier than the raiders the games had.
God damn the subtlety in this post L O fucking L

Last edited:
Top Bottom