• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Sales: Week 13, 2024 (Mar 25 - Mar 31)

www-famitsu-com.translate.goog

[Software & Hardware Weekly Sales] "Princess Peach" V2! “Dragon's Dogma 2” and “Winning Post 10 2024” are also in the top 10 [3/25-3/31]​

Sales ranking announced by Famitsu. This time, we bring you a summary of estimated weekly game software and hardware sales from March 25th to March 31st, 2024.

Princess Peach Showtime! sold 27,258 units and took the top spot for two weeks in a row. Cumulative sales have exceeded 100,000 units, and we can expect continued sales in the future.

Next was Rise of the Ronin in 2nd place and Dragon's Dogma 2 in 5th place, titles in their second week of release steadily increasing sales and staying at the top of the ranking.
In particular Dragon's Dogma 2 has sold 2.5 million copies worldwide and the series has sold over 10 million units according to the manufacturer's announcement.

Meanwhile, among new titles, the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 versions of the horse racing simulation game Winning Post 10 2024 ranked 3rd and 7th respectively. Cumulative sales of both versions are 19,578 units.

Famitsu Sales: Week 13, 2024 (Mar 25 - Mar 31)​

Software​

1st Switch Princess Peach Showtime!
27,258 (total 104,820) -65% / Nintendo / March 22, 2024

2nd PS5 Rise of the Ronin
20,139 (total 84,785) -69% / Sony Interactive Entertainment / March 22, 2024

3rd Switch Winning Post 10 2024
12,845 (total 12,845) New / Koei Tecmo Games / March 28, 2024

4th Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
10,432 (total 5,768,608) +12% / Nintendo / April 28, 2017

5th PS5 Dragon's Dogma 2
9,172 (total 77,764) -87% / Capcom / March 22, 2024

6th Switch Super Mario Bros. Wonder
8,163 (total 1,803,747) +1% / Nintendo / October 20, 2023

7th PS5 Winning Post 10 2024
6,733 (total 6733) New / Koei Tecmo Games / March 28, 2024

8th Switch Minecraft
6,618 (total 3,483,557) +1% / Microsoft Japan / June 21, 2018

9th Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons
6,411 (total 7,729,183) +4% / Nintendo / March 20, 2020

10th Switch Splatoon 3
6,172 (total 4,264,330) -3% / Nintendo / September 9, 2022

Hardware​

• Switch - 6,274 (total 19,755,912)
  • Switch Lite - 8,302 (total 5,793,705)
  • Switch Oled - 42,957 (total 6,958,780)
  • PS5 - 18,272 - (total 4,713,002)
  • PS5 DE - 2,574 (total 746,561)
  • Xbox Series X - 938 (total 262,674)
  • Xbox Series S - 438 (total 306,446)
  • PS4 - 679 (total 7,925,339)
  • New Nintendo 2DS LL - 6 (total 1,192,906)

fLOhqon.png

Last edited:
I predicted that the PS5 was going to sell around 25K weekly for the rest of the year average, a few months ago (And some people laugh at my comment because FF7R)… But it is going to be worse.

Where is Rebirth??

Japan is just brutal.

A lot of factors to consider here.

• PS5 is nearly twice the price of a Switch OLED in Japan.
  • Famitsu only covers physical sales.
  • Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is a sequel to a game making it much more difficult to sell.
  • Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is priced outrageously in Japan
    • Princess Peach Showtime is 5980 (39.45 USD)
    • Dragon's Dogma is 8990 yen (59.31 USD)
    • Rise of the Ronin is 8980 yen (59.25 USD)
    • FF7 Rebirth is 9878 yen (65.17 USD)
    • FF7 Twinpack is 14278 (94.20 USD)
So in all actuality, unless you already bought FF7 AND a PS5, it's QUITE expensive to get into Rebirth. The Switch is cheap and portable and its games are cheap as well.

It's imperative that Sony release a handheld PlayStation 5 and then they have to ask themselves whether they sell games with dual entitlement, portable entitlement, or dual entitlement at a premium.

Note: PS prices are digital prices.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Couple weeks ago: “don’t worry, I’m sure Rebirth will have long legs because of great word of mouth”

Today: “well JRPG sales are usually very front loaded, it’s no surprise that Rebirth didn’t chart this week”

• Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is a sequel to a game making it much more difficult to sell.
So in all actuality, unless you already bought FF7 AND a PS5, it's QUITE expensive to get into Rebirth. The Switch is cheap and portable and its games are cheap as well.

It's imperative that Sony release a handheld PlayStation 5 and then they have to ask themselves whether they sell games with dual entitlement, portable entitlement, or dual entitlement at a premium.

I don't understand Square's pricing method they must hate money

Recently Remake was on sale on Steams for half price. It was regularly top 15 revenue even top 10 at this price and it got close to its all time concurrent users.

Of course now it's back 70 dollars and it's out the top hundred...

Horizon Forbidden West launched at 50 dollars just recently!

Like what's the deal here 🤔🤔

I don't understand Square's pricing method they must hate money

Recently Remake was on sale on Steams for half price. It was regularly top 15 revenue even top 10 at this price and it got close to its all time concurrent users.

Of course now it's back 70 dollars and it's out the top hundred...

Horizon Forbidden West launched at 50 dollars just recently!

Like what's the deal here 🤔🤔

Probably trying to milk anyone who doesn't have a PS5 who might want to get into the FF7 buzz while they can. Lots of advertising around FF7 right now. They know they can drop the price again later, but for those buying into the buzz they'll buy now at a higher price.

One thing I think we do is give to much credence to rankings on Steam (myself included) without knowing the sales figures behind those rankings, we're not really gathering much data. It's indicative of some level of success, but who knows how much ultimately.

It might be better to be ranked 60th at full price than it is to be ranked 15th at half price and you can no longer get those consumers at full price in the future.

i.e. slow and steady might win the race.

Woopah

Playstation's primary challenge in Japan is software, not hardware. A handheld won't help that much unless they get more popular games.
Couple weeks ago: “don’t worry, I’m sure Rebirth will have long legs because of great word of mouth”

Today: “well JRPG sales are usually very front loaded, it’s no surprise that Rebirth didn’t chart this week”
The 2nd one was always going to be the case.
Japan is now completely irrelevant. ~20K units sold is the top?

Great developers there but no more consumers.
Which countries do you think are relevant?

Last edited:

leo-j

switch sales are just stupid.... you see why nintendo decided to push the launch to 2025, they want that ps2 crown world wide. Sony and others will continue to just give it to them for not having an actual handheld out, and the demand is there judging by ps portal sales.

nial

Gold Member
Holy shit, Rise of the Ronin just outsold Dragon's Dogma 2 out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Playstation's primary challenge in Japan is software, not hardware. A handheld won't help that much unless they get more popular games.

This very thread proves otherwise.

Winning Post 2024 sold twice as many units on Switch as it did on PS5. The Switch has 32.5 million units sold whereas the PS5 has 5.4 million units sold.

A handheld and a price cut would absolutely help. It's not the software.

SaintALia

Eh...I mean, I think Japan on a whole just isn't that into PS5, which may have something to do with their dropped focus on Japan in general. Not sure why people keep pushing that, 'but digital' on PS5. Digital won't carry Japanese PS5 sales, and Switch also has digital sales which are omitted as well. The PS5 will do more digital sales than Switch, but there won't be a massive difference.

As to the bolded, they physically can't. You can probably get a PS4 Pro level handheld by Sony that's barely supported and will get dropped after awhile though, since some people seem keen on Vita 2: Electric Bugaloo and ignoring the problems that handheld faced.

Eh...I mean, I think Japan on a whole just isn't that into PS5, which may have something to do with their dropped focus on Japan in general. Not sure why people keep pushing that, 'but digital' on PS5. Digital won't carry Japanese PS5 sales, and Switch also has digital sales which are omitted as well. The PS5 will do more digital sales than Switch, but there won't be a massive difference.

As to the bolded, they physically can't. You can probably get a PS4 Pro level handheld by Sony that's barely supported and will get dropped after awhile though, since some people seem keen on Vita 2: Electric Bugaloo and ignoring the problems that handheld faced.

Switch always has stronger physical sales than digital. It has a microscopic storage drive. I haven't bought a single physical PS5 game and many others do not buy physical at all either. To compare the two is a bit laughable and ignores fundamentals.

With PSSR, they can almost certainly get downscaled PS5 games to work perfectly fine on a handheld. The Steam Deck itself isn't that far and that launched years ago. Their goal would be to get these games running at 720p, AI upscaled to 1080p. That's certainly not far from more recent PC handhelds.

Fake

Good top 10. Rise of Ronin showing that gameplay is what matters most. MK8 is a leg monster. Glad Japan is giving Peach a chance, good to see her as well.

BTW, some stupid takes in this thread lmao. I need to drink twice before reading. People really need to tone down their fanboyism.

Wow almost 2 thousand people in Japan thought to themselves "Hmm, I might buy the superior Xbox Series console today", well done Microsoft! :messenger_clapping:

SaintALia

Switch always has stronger physical sales than digital. It has a microscopic storage drive. I haven't bought a single physical PS5 game and many others do not buy physical at all either. To compare the two is a bit laughable and ignores fundamentals.

With PSSR, they can almost certainly get downscaled PS5 games to work perfectly fine on a handheld. The Steam Deck itself isn't that far and that launched years ago. Their goal would be to get these games running at 720p, AI upscaled to 1080p. That's certainly not far from more recent PC handhelds.
I'm not talking about 'many others', I'm talking about Japan specifically, and japan doesn't have a digital adoption rate like the West, the majority of sales will still be physical. Switch is far better at selling software than PS5, so I cannot see any scenario where a PS5 will be outselling Switch software via phys+dig, never to any significant degree.

As to the second paragraph, you can also get a PS5 game on the Switch as well, and on Switch 2, which won't reach PS4 Pro specs, what matters is if it's worth it or not to do it, and how will it be supported. That's still another SKU to develop and optimise for, and I don't think you'll be getting a shrunk down PS5 architecture in a handheld form to make development smoother between the two.

Steam Deck isn't PS4 Pro level last I checked(not raw GPU power anyway), and with games approaching PS4 Pro level graphics, that battery life it has dramatically shrinks. It isn't just about raw power, there are a multitude of things to consider.

I also feel people need to stop comparing those PC handhelds to Sony or Nintendo. Completely different ball park competition wise and what they can do and target demos. If Nintendo or Sony sold as much hardware as all those platforms combined, it'd be an embarrassing flop of epic proportions. Also different considerations when it comes to design.
That's certainly not far from more recent PC handhelds."

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Wow almost 2 thousand people in Japan thought to themselves "Hmm, I might buy the superior Xbox Series console today", well done Microsoft! :messenger_clapping:
Well, the XSX is sleeker and smaller than the monstrous router which they call a PS5. Plus these people likely already have a PS5. Likely got it for Gamepass to get 'free' games rather than paying full price on PS5

I'm not talking about 'many others', I'm talking about Japan specifically, and japan doesn't have a digital adoption rate like the West, the majority of sales will still be physical. Switch is far better at selling software than PS5, so I cannot see any scenario where a PS5 will be outselling Switch software via phys+dig, never to any significant degree.

Most people would understand that the PS5 would lean heavier digital, especially with a digital only model as a non-insignfiicant percentage of their sales. You also have greater storage on the device which would encourage more digital purchases. The older population means that people will buy games themselves rather than receive them as gifts. We have no real idea what the digital adoption rate is for Japan. Only random surveys that aren't scientific polling.

Of course when you have a 6:1 ratio on hardware sales, you're going to get outsold on software.

As to the second paragraph, you can also get a PS5 game on the Switch as well, and on Switch 2, which won't reach PS4 Pro specs, what matters is if it's worth it or not to do it, and how will it be supported. That's still another SKU to develop and optimise for, and I don't think you'll be getting a shrunk down PS5 architecture in a handheld form to make development smoother between the two.

Steam Deck isn't PS4 Pro level last I checked(not raw GPU power anyway), and with games approaching PS4 Pro level graphics, that battery life it has dramatically shrinks. It isn't just about raw power, there are a multitude of things to consider.

That's exactly what has been rumored that Sony will do. Switch 2 might not reach PS4 Pro specs, but that isn't to say that the PS handheld won't and again you're still ignoring PSSR. Running games at 720p and lower and upscaling them to 1080p and in some cases 720p will allow you to run these games much easier. There is a reason Sony designed PSSR to be independent of title and that it will work on older PS5 SDKs.

I also feel people need to stop comparing those PC handhelds to Sony or Nintendo. Completely different ball park competition wise and what they can do and target demos. If Nintendo or Sony sold as much hardware as all those platforms combined, it'd be an embarrassing flop of epic proportions. Also different considerations when it comes to design.

Sony has a huge advantage over PC handhelds and obviously so does Nintendo.

Woopah

This very thread proves otherwise.

Winning Post 2024 sold twice as many units on Switch as it did on PS5. The Switch has 32.5 million units sold whereas the PS5 has 5.4 million units sold.

A handheld and a price cut would absolutely help. It's not the software.
PS4 sold a lot more hardware and software that 3DS in Europe, but Nintendo would not have found much greater success there just by taking the 3DS lineup and putting it on home console. They needed to offer much stronger software.

A portable option would give some increase to PS5 hardware, but it might not bring PS5 software even to Wiii U levels, let alone Wii or PS4 levels.

To do that, it needs to offer much stronger software.

Users keep saying that more software is needed (which is not wrong), but as an example, the PS4 slim was launched at 30k yen back in September 2016.

The disc slim PS5 is 66k yen today, even if you put inflation on top, wages haven’t increased in the same proportion.

And yes, numbers from Europe and NA will confirm the decrease in Nintendo Switch sales and why Japanese numbers are still relatively high.

Last edited:
PS4 sold a lot more hardware and software that 3DS in Europe, but Nintendo would not have found much greater success there just by taking the 3DS lineup and putting it on home console. They needed to offer much stronger software.

A portable option would give some increase to PS5 hardware, but it might not bring PS5 software even to Wiii U levels, let alone Wii or PS4 levels.

To do that, it needs to offer much stronger software.

Again, you're ignoring that much of the software on the Switch is the very same software that is on the PS5.

You need to sell more hardware in order to sell software.

Early in the PS2s life, it really struggled to sell software in Japan. Onimusha was the first million seller in Japan, but it was a tough accomplishment with the hardware sales.

FFVII Rebirth for all counts SHOULD be selling faster, but we can see that it isn't. It's 19th on the PS Store in Japan. Even if we narrow it down to games that costs 4000 yen or more, it's still only 9th.

FF16 was the best selling PS5 game in Japan last year. Gran Turismo 7 was 6th despite coming out in 2022. Evidence that games can sell for longer periods of time simply based on continued hardware sales.

You're entirely ignoring the impact of costs and convenience when looking at the PS5.

Resident Evil 4 sold more copies on PS4 in Japan last year than it did on PS5 (physical).

Pretending like this is a software problem is a convenient excuse to ignore why things are actually selling well in Japan. If anything the attach rate for games are better on PlayStation based on its userbase.

The formula for Sony to have success in Japan is to cut prices and offer more options and they're still going to have the problem of software price. A quick glance at EA Sports FC 24 on Switch and PS5 on Amazon JP shows us that the switch version is going for 5482 yen while they ps5 version is going for 7718 yen. I don't think anyone is going to argue that the software here is better on the switch, but the switch version gives you the option of playing on the go and the hardware adoption cost is significantly cheaper.

You can get a Switch Lite for 21,800 yen which is 144 dollars. It's sold more units than the PS5 in a pretty similar time frame. Even the PS5 Digital costs 400 dollars. Five of the six best selling games in the Japanese PS Store right now are F2P games. Cost is extremely important to the sales of these games.

Users keep saying that more is needed (which is not wrong), but as an example, the PS4 slim was launched at 30k yen back in September 2016.

The disc slim PS5 is 66k yen today, even if you put inflation on top, wages haven’t increased in the same proportion.

And yes, numbers from Europe and NA will confirm the decrease in Nintendo Switch sales and why Japanese numbers are still relatively high.

If the Switch 2 launches for a higher price than the PS5, it'll be interesting to see how well it sells in Japan. It will still have the advantage of being bc with Switch 1 and having the optionality of the Switch, but it's momentum certainly won't be as strong as the OG Switch at that price.

If the Switch 2 launches for a higher price than the PS5, it'll be interesting to see how well it sells in Japan. It will still have the advantage of being bc with Switch 1 and having the optionality of the Switch, but it's momentum certainly won't be as strong as the OG Switch at that price.
It’ll be a death sentence if that happens, which considering that Nintendo will look for profits since launch, it won’t. And since parts have been going up in piece I doubt it will be a significant upgrade.

But it will be more expensive than the current switch, and it won’t have Covid boost like the current one had, despite supporters saying otherwise.

All in all, Switch 2 will end selling less than the current one.

It’ll be a death sentence if that happens, which considering that Nintendo will look for profits since launch, it won’t. And since parts have been going up in piece I doubt it will be a significant upgrade.

But it will be more expensive than the current switch, and it won’t have Covid boost like the current one had, despite supporters saying otherwise.

All in all, Switch 2 will end selling less than the current one.

It's rumored to be 400 dollars. By the time it launches, the PS5 digital might have dropped in price, which could make the PS5 digital cheaper than the Switch 2.

Famitsu Sales: 3/25/24 – 3/31/24 has been updated with software sales rankings 11 to 30.

Software Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

1. [NSW] Princess Peach: Showtime! (Nintendo, 03/22/24) – 27,258 (104,820)
  2. [PS5] Rise of the Ronin (SIE, 03/22/24) – 20,139 (84,785)
  3. [NSW] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 12,845 (New)
  4. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 10,432 (5,768,608)
  5. [PS5] Dragon’s Dogma II (Capcom, 03/22/24) – 9,172 (77,764)
  6. [NSW] Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Nintendo, 10/20/23) – 8,163 (1,803,747)
  7. [PS5] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 6,733 (New)
  8. [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 6,618 (3,483,557)
  9. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 6,411 (7,729,183)
  10. [NSW] Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 6,172 (4,264,330)
  11. [NSW] Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Nintendo, 02/16/24) – 5,941 (137,369)
  12. [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu World: Chikyuu wa Kibou de Mawatteru! (Konami, 11/16/23) – 5,289 (1,023,124)
  13. [PS5] Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Square Enix, 02/29/24) – 4,840 (310,596)
  14. [NSW] Nintendo Switch Sports (Nintendo, 04/29/22) – 4,802 (1,299,683)
  15. [PS4] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 4,702 (New)
  16. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 4,633 (5,476,270)
  17. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet (The Pokemon Company, 11/18/22) – 4,310 (5,320,999)
  18. [NSW] Mario Party Superstars (Nintendo, 10/29/21) – 3,160 (1,419,708)
  19. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo, 06/05/20) – 2,839 (1,265,195)
  20. [NSW] Pikmin 4 (Nintendo, 07/21/23) – 2,595 (1,194,882)
  21. [NSW] Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Special Price (SEGA, 11/17/22) – 2,519 (148,943)
  22. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 2,480 (2,270,837)
  23. [NSW] Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo, 10/31/19) – 2,088 (967,855)
  24. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 2,052 (3,538,329)
  25. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Nintendo, 05/12/23) – 2,047 (1,970,381)
  26. [NSW] Super Mario RPG (Nintendo, 11/17/23) – 2,034 (473,939)
  27. [NSW] The Game of Life for Nintendo Switch (Takara Tomy, 10/06/23) – 1,980 (197,995)
  28. [PS5] Unicorn Overlord (ATLUS, 03/08/24) – 1,839 (34,220)
  29. [NSW] Fitness Boxing feat. Hatsune Miku: Isshoni Exercise (Imagineer, 03/07/24) – 1,788 (25,220)
  30. [NSW] Hakuouki Shinkai: Yuugiroku Taishi-tachi no Daienkai for Nintendo Switch (Idea Factory, 03/28/24) – 1,750 (New)

John Wick

I predicted that the PS5 was going to sell around 25K weekly for the rest of the year average, a few months ago (And some people laugh at my comment because FF7R)… But it is going to be worse.
Were you hurt because they laughed???
It never ceased to amaze me how many Nostradamus we have on here. Maybe you should have shared this amazing clairvoyance to Nintendo when they released Wii U?

Hardensoul

Famitsu Sales: 3/25/24 – 3/31/24 has been updated with software sales rankings 11 to 30.

Software Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

1. [NSW] Princess Peach: Showtime! (Nintendo, 03/22/24) – 27,258 (104,820)
  2. [PS5] Rise of the Ronin (SIE, 03/22/24) – 20,139 (84,785)
  3. [NSW] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 12,845 (New)
  4. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 10,432 (5,768,608)
  5. [PS5] Dragon’s Dogma II (Capcom, 03/22/24) – 9,172 (77,764)
  6. [NSW] Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Nintendo, 10/20/23) – 8,163 (1,803,747)
  7. [PS5] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 6,733 (New)
  8. [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 6,618 (3,483,557)
  9. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 6,411 (7,729,183)
  10. [NSW] Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 6,172 (4,264,330)
  11. [NSW] Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Nintendo, 02/16/24) – 5,941 (137,369)
  12. [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu World: Chikyuu wa Kibou de Mawatteru! (Konami, 11/16/23) – 5,289 (1,023,124)
  13. [PS5] Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Square Enix, 02/29/24) – 4,840 (310,596)
  14. [NSW] Nintendo Switch Sports (Nintendo, 04/29/22) – 4,802 (1,299,683)
  15. [PS4] Winning Post 10 2024 (Koei Tecmo, 03/28/24) – 4,702 (New)
  16. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 4,633 (5,476,270)
  17. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet (The Pokemon Company, 11/18/22) – 4,310 (5,320,999)
  18. [NSW] Mario Party Superstars (Nintendo, 10/29/21) – 3,160 (1,419,708)
  19. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo, 06/05/20) – 2,839 (1,265,195)
  20. [NSW] Pikmin 4 (Nintendo, 07/21/23) – 2,595 (1,194,882)
  21. [NSW] Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Special Price (SEGA, 11/17/22) – 2,519 (148,943)
  22. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 2,480 (2,270,837)
  23. [NSW] Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo, 10/31/19) – 2,088 (967,855)
  24. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 2,052 (3,538,329)
  25. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Nintendo, 05/12/23) – 2,047 (1,970,381)
  26. [NSW] Super Mario RPG (Nintendo, 11/17/23) – 2,034 (473,939)
  27. [NSW] The Game of Life for Nintendo Switch (Takara Tomy, 10/06/23) – 1,980 (197,995)
  28. [PS5] Unicorn Overlord (ATLUS, 03/08/24) – 1,839 (34,220)
  29. [NSW] Fitness Boxing feat. Hatsune Miku: Isshoni Exercise (Imagineer, 03/07/24) – 1,788 (25,220)
  30. [NSW] Hakuouki Shinkai: Yuugiroku Taishi-tachi no Daienkai for Nintendo Switch (Idea Factory, 03/28/24) – 1,750 (New)
What’s going on with Unicorn Overlord Switch? No supply? PS5 version is finally out of supply?

Go_Ly_Dow

Question: do these Famitsu numbers track all physical sales from basically all businesses, or not? If not - do we know from which businesses they don't include sales figures? For example, Amazon.jp etc...

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's rumored to be 400 dollars. By the time it launches, the PS5 digital might have dropped in price, which could make the PS5 digital cheaper than the Switch 2.

It's hard to believe the Switch 2 will be $400. Sorry, can't believe that.

Were you hurt because they laughed???
It never ceased to amaze me how many Nostradamus we have on here. Maybe you should have shared this amazing clairvoyance to Nintendo when they released Wii U?
This thread is about numbers, predictions, fun, winners and losers… Maybe the one that feels hurt is you, because i am just pointing i was right with my prediction.

Top Bottom