• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Minnesotan, I find these accents to be amazingly stupid and borderline offensive. We don't fucking sound like that, you fucking dipshits.

But besides that, this show is fucking hilarious.

Also from Minnesota. I was never offended by the exaggerated accent. You think no one actually sounds like that then you run into someone where it's almost that bad and it's fucking brilliant.

TylerD

As a Minnesotan, I find these accents to be amazingly stupid and borderline offensive. We don't fucking sound like that, you fucking dipshits.

We know. It is immensely entertaining though. Loving this so far.

dekline

As a Minnesotan, I find the ridiculous accents hilarious.

styl3s

It's very rare you can get me to laugh out loud and this show is doing it in spades.

Also, Tyrant? Another new FX show?

styl3s

Yup. They have a few new things coming up. I posted about it in the Spring TV thread.
Gonna have to check out that thread.

FX has yet to disappoint me in TV. Well, at least in the live TV department. I am still salty over Dirt being cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom