• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves|Official B. Jenet Character Gameplay Reveal Trailer | SGF 2024 | Summer Game Fest 2024

I preferred her anime look in King of Fighters XV and the npcs animating at 15fps is jarring when there is nothing else going on in the background.
1575589-b-jenet-article_image_bd-1.png

I prefer the kof model overall, but damn those are some core values right there. Glad to see SNK sticking to the winning formula of hot chicks and fighting games

Killer8

Something extremely ugly about the visuals. It's like they took a regular ass looking game and then slapped one of those Reshade toon filters on top of it.

Pejo

Man I don't know how I missed this earlier, but I'm... kinda hyped? The art style looks weird again, which sucks because they did fairly well with 3D models in KOFXV.

I do love B. Jenet, but her face or something looks slightly off, I am not quite sure how to describe it. Anyways, at this point I'm duty bound to support SNK so I'll give it a try when it releases.

To be brutally honest, I was kinda hoping they'd make a beat 'em up or something not a fighting game for a while. They don't have very good player counts on their existing games and this is just gonna fray and spread out the playerbase even more. I guess we have that Metal Slug Tactics game but that's not even SNK developing it, if I recall.

SALMORE

Janet looks extremely hot 😍😍😍

five characters remains from the initial teaser :

Billy
Kain
Gato
Andy
Mai

12 characters so far , i assume that the base roster will be 20 !!

Puscifer

Might just be me but I have so say since Street Fighter 4 this might be the first real 2D/3D fighting game that just looks good from the onset and doesn't require getting used too. I like it!

Top Bottom