• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Lockon

I think this game want me back....Just pulled a Shiki with a ticket lol.

Haven't play for like 2-3 events, just log in everyday. My best char is level 71 Gilgamesh.
Game is very grindy for me lol

Since everyone's pulling mad shit I'd like to see your full inventories again.

Here's mine.

z1gnGjF.jpg

Currently working on Medea Lily. Not sure if I'll work on Herakles or Saber Lily next.

Also a question about the gacha - if you have a character at NP5 is it still possible to draw that character? They'd be completely useless. Just imagine rolling a 5* who you already have at NP5. D: I was using Diarmuid as a test for that but I'm not sure about the results yet.

Since everyone's pulling mad shit I'd like to see your full inventories again.

Here's mine.

Currently working on Medea Lily. Not sure if I'll work on Herakles or Saber Lily next.

Also a question about the gacha - if you have a character at NP5 is it still possible to draw that character? They'd be completely useless. Just imagine rolling a 5* who you already have at NP5. D: I was using Diarmuid as a test for that but I'm not sure about the results yet.

Yeah, you can still roll them. Just treat them as burning or XP fodder :V

I'll post mine later.

Arabesque

Here's mine

I now realise I probably didn't need to spend so much Quartz on expanding the inventory that much lol

Edit: looking at my inventory, I just realised I had another 5 star just now.

I guess 2 months really did make me forget I had Ruler all this time. Wish I saved those Fou cards now ...

I just started playing this a couple of days ago, and after getting through the prologue, I made my first roll. It ended up being Saber Shiki; beginner's luck, I suppose. Been playing it nonstop ever since to get Assassin Shiki; grinding like mad to unlock room 503 so that I can grind it to unlock 504, and hopefully succeed despite being severely underleveled.

Can't believe I slept on this game. Regret not getting Saber Lily, Mysterious Heroine X and Goldie.

Arabesque

Ugh, if I knew that a Yu-Gi-Oh collaboration was coming, I would've saved my Quartz. Totally wanted Ruler Malik.

Those stats on Shirou are really underwhelming....

They sort of have to be, given he's going to be an offence ordinated Ruler. He'd be unstoppable with high stats.

And that'd make Jenne worse if he had higher attack, given how the only thing she has goi for her is high HP.

Shouta

These Boy's collection images are slaying me.

I'll roll for Amakusa just because I need a Ruler and I don't want Jeanne.

Arabesque

EaLPpme.jpg

As for the stats...Don't Rulers have a 1.1x atk multiplier? Also we don't know his skills yet!
lol

And yeah, Ruler class has a positive modifier for attacking any servant not from the Ruler class and resistance against anyone attacking them (except again, Ruler). So that's probably why they need to be careful about giving too much attack or HP (Jenne is already kind crazy with the amount of HP she has.) not sure of the exact numbers.

Skills will be similar to the F/A skills so Charisma is a sure thing.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
This week's gacha sucks in all honesty. None of the servants are really worth it imo. Gonna wait for something more substantial.

The Vengeful Demon Wails in the Prison Tower Event begins on 3/16 (Wed) and ends on 3/23 (Wed)!
CdgEi1YUIAAkJZR.jpg

Challenge high-level quests that unlock everyday! Requires having cleared London to participate.

CdgFCxoUsAAZmci.jpg

Upon clearing the daily quest, players will receive the following rewards: 3/16 - 22: Ticket x1 (6 total) 3/23: Crystallized Lore

servant_details_02_ci8gh.png

AVENGER

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I need the times yall rolledddddddd so i can roll at that time lol. Maybe get it. Need another good servant for my quick/crit team.

Top Bottom